Will Smith just smacked the shit out of me

>Will Smith just smacked the shit out of me.

Attached: Chris Rock.png (454x544, 432.9K)

>"haha, it totally wasn't planned boy am I shocked!"

>get asked to leave after incident
>'no'

Attached: gigachad.jpg (1068x601, 65.13K)

>I got in one little fight and the Academy got scared

*nervous film crewman hits laugh track button*

retard

meds. now.

Did you think this was real? How did he come up with the perfect line immediately after it happened? Why is he smiling as he's about to get hit?

based schizo, do not fall for their lies

Everybody Hits Chris

I don't see how that was a perfect line

The line he had in his head right after was the perfect line, he just composed himself before he had a nigga moment

>perfect line
It was an entirely normal line, nothing perfect about it.
Not everyone is an autist like you who need 30 seconds to think before every sentence.

based. fuck autists.

How will he open his comedy tour

>"That was... Uh... Greatest night in the history of television"

What did he mean by this? What was the greatest night? The slap? Or the night itself? Seems like a non-sequiter. Was it supposed to be sarcasm? Why was the audience laughing so hard? Can someone explain the joke to me?

for the laughing see

>Noooooooooo you can’t just slap someone

>X happens
>"Wow. X happened"
>This is the perfect line

it was more about keeping his composure

I bet you're also vaccinated lol. Wish I was dumb as you fags, I'd be more content.

Chris was shook. Tried to play it off

yeah... it is called battery and we are supposed to take it serious and make you have to talk to a judge and shit for that sort of thing. World is broken though.

>GET MY WIFE’S NAME OUT YOUR FUCKING MOUTH!
>eughh I’m going to! Ok.
How is that anywhere close to a perfect line

Of course you would be more content if you were, "as dumb as them." It clearly would be an improvement in your mental capacity.

I ain't scared of you muthafuckers

Yeah it was really quite cringe and obviously not the greatest night. A weird and clunky line that didn't even make sense and yes it was just a shook little phrase to try and move on with.

he should walk out on stage and stick out his tongue with "Jada"written on it, then do the set he has planned out never mentioning it.

The delivery was odd too. Just a poorly executed line through and through

Yeah no doubt he was shook. When he has that little mumbly headshake to himself (I coulda...) that's so classic. It's that awkward tension where you want to do something but for whatever reason you are just too pussy to go for it.

He was going for "greatest moment" probably but came out wrong because he was scrambling to recover

This. Why was he smiling as he was about to get hit? If it was real, he'd be scared.

who would ever be scared of will smith in any situation ever?

chris rock is only like 5'10, maybe 180 lbs max. he's a little scrawny bitch

do you really believe they were that good at acting? the easiest answer is that it was all genuine. which it was