GOVERNMENT.....LE BAD

>GOVERNMENT.....LE BAD

Attached: X-Files%20title[1].jpg (960x540, 23.09K)

yes

yes

yes

/thread

yes

But the government wasn't actually behind most of the conspiracies though?

Attached: 1645156361413.png (704x2000, 1.43M)

>IT IS..........BECAUSE IT JUST IS OK?!!!

woah is the x files a chud show? government is our friend

Attached: 1644377402044.png (690x957, 1.23M)

>Its now getting to the point where jewish capitalism is so bad communism would be preferable to tiktok worshipping zoomers talking about trannies and endless holocaust and black race shit
WOULD YOU HAVE FREEDOM
FROM JEWISH SLAVEREY

Cigarette smoking is badass

Attached: Csm.jpg (804x821, 242.51K)

Ignoring unproven conspiracies the American Government has done the following that any retard should be aware of
>false flag Maine explosion into Spanish-American War
>corporate colonialism in Latin America (Banana Wars, see War is a Racket by Smedley Butler)
>whatever the fuck the Bay of Pigs was supposed to be, good job JFK
>false flagged Gulf of Tonkin incident into Vietnam
>multiple atrocities/general stupidity during Vietnam. Reading up on McNamara's retarded ass is genuinely depressing. He thought he could solve wars with statistics.
>Iran-Contra affair
>All the 9/11 actors were Saudi Arabians, yet the US invades Iraq and Afghanistan
>lied about WMDs in Iraq

And that's not even touching on things like MKUltra, testing syphilis on the ghetto, etc.

>GOVERNMENT.....LE BAD
>based on a true story

>monitors this thread

Attached: images (12).jpg (554x554, 13.65K)

Is it just me or is Millennium better at times... At least the first two seasons.

Attached: mulder05.png (726x726, 1M)

>Its my job to create X-Files threads, you are way out of line OP, the section chief is breathing down my neck over this little stunt!

Attached: images (17).jpg (639x480, 26.16K)

don't forget literally allowing Pearl Harbor to happen for the sole reason of getting the US sucked into WWII when the public didn't want to

I did specify unproven. I think that one is improbable, but certainly possible.
Somewhat pointless though...war with Japan was inevitable.

doesn't change the fact that they needed some kind of event to use as propaganda to get the ball rolling and it worked perfectly

>I think you should know Agent Mulder, you have a friend on the moderation team.
>Who is this?
>*Deletes post*

Attached: 1644378088774.jpg (460x460, 77.54K)

>thank your lucky stars he does it for free

Attached: jannie.png (650x637, 425.14K)

How would FDR knowing and the US preparing defensive positions changed anything?
Japan had been planning a war with the US for at least two decades. They were going to attack Pearl Harbor regardless.

5th vax, now.

i genuinely think they invented the alien shit just to divert the attention of the nasty shit they do.

Is anyone else irritated by the fact that despite everything they've seen, all the bullshit they've gone through, all the shady people they've met, anytime their on a new case together, and it's somewhat paranormal, Scully's like "Come on Mulder, really, ALIENS? Now I know you're joking..." Like is that really such a fucking leap....for her to believe, for once in her life?

Attached: 425f7109c8c986b7596e60b16d594a2c[1].jpg (2034x2560, 577.85K)

No, trust the science.

her job is to be the straight man. She does believe deep down but she has to be the skeptic to keep Mulder grounded to do a thorough investigation

it makes it comical in the later seasons when she completely does a 180 with Doggett
I couldn't help but laugh when she started going on Alex Jones tier tirades about the alien virus even though she ended up being right

Attached: 1644874249916.jpg (710x534, 47.22K)

>Success in our work is imperative, Scully. Reinstatement of the X-Files threads must be undeniable.
>The jannies said that?
>No. We have a friend in the mods.

same user as here I mean she had a fucking alien probe in her body at one point she kept as evidence and she got that fucked up cancer from the bees. She knows what's up

around season 7 she does believe, but she just doesnt believe EVERY case is about real aliens, iirc its said taht they solve a lot of cases, offscreen, that end not being aliens.
there is also the "multiverse" theory that says that not all episodes happen in the same universe, for example, the Millenium one.

Imagine simping for the government. Absolutely pathetic.

i want to cum inside gillian anderson

>user be professional
>we are on a case
>help me get this tank top off and into the laundry

Attached: gilly.jpg (327x400, 44.14K)

Holy shit, really?

They glow in the dark

>have access to space faring technology
>could make humanity better
>could start WWIII and endet in the same second
>do not do any of those things even if they were forced to
>STILL pretending nothing happened except it was some shitty weather balloon
>made this TV series to cover it up

Indeed. They're literally retarded and deserve to die by lynch mob that THEY created. It's Frankenstein's Monster all over.

I have and it wasn't that amazing.