Morbius Review Thread

Embargo drops in less than 30 minutes, what do we think the RT score will be? I'm guessing low 20s.

Attached: morbius.jpg (1000x1500, 375K)

18%

I just wish I could live my life without seeing Jared Leto on my screen again

MORBIUS WALRUSES ORPHEUS

You don'ta like hees performaduccio in House of Gucci?

Only a few minutes left...

ruh roh

Attached: Screenshot_20220331-125558.jpg (1080x1148, 214.87K)

This can't be... I was assured it was kino.

100% guaranteed
Morbius sisters stay winning expeditiously

He was bad in the Joker, but I generally like his performances.
Also, being a cult leader is hilarious. Evil, sure, but the fact people fall for it is hilarious.

Leto is box office poison, I wonder how does he still get roles

He won an Academy Award pretty recently. And he didn't assault anyone before accepting it. Leto is one of the good white people.

>good
>white
fucking idiot, sigh...

Everyone and I mean everyone thinks building a Spideyverse WITHOUT Spiderman was a horrible awful bad idea. And yet, Sony keeps barrelling along (Kraven is currently in filming) not giving a fuck what the fans want.

Gotta say, that's pretty Alpha.

Well?

Worst part? They have their Spidey reeplacement in Venom and they didn't fucking use it.

Looks like they are adding a Spider-Man. It's such a mess that nobody has idea which one it is though

It'll be in the 60s, you know Venom is fresh even though it's one of the worst movies I've ever seen

None of them would make sense, does Venom even mention he knows a Spider-Man? From what I've seen it seems like he's not familiar with who he is, and it doesn't make sense because all three Spider men are famous, especially the first two since they were the only superheroes in their own universes, Venom would know about it

Morbiuschads...it's still early..there's no need to panic.

I'm sorry brother, it's time to jump ship

Attached: IMG_20220330_193703.jpg (1080x1097, 186.45K)

I guess they could do Miles but ii dopesn't make any sense either. Why doesn't the Vulture want to go back to his wife and daughter. Why would Morbius care about Spider-Man? Fuck this shit "universe" I'm never going to watch any of it

Sony simply can't make good capeshit without Feige and Disney holding their hand, kek.

>Only 11 reviews and already that low
Oh fuck it's going to be another Fant4stic at this rate

Attached: 16-17-1-e1577507209662.png (1035x949, 509.79K)

>Why doesn't the Vulture want to go back to his wife and daughte
Why is he there in the first place, doesn't make any fucking sense, in NWH it was everyone coming into the MCU because that's where the spell originated from, why is the Vulture going to the Venomverse or whatever the fuck this is?
This is so retarded, and the worst part is that NWH made this Sonyverse thing bigger and stronger than ever, it'll never die now because normies will just want to know when Tobey and Andrew are showing up next, that's all they care about
Thanks a lot Feige you fucked everything up, I wonder how daddy Disney is feeling right now when you caused Sony to become bigger than the MCU itself

t. Patrick

Attached: Hey Paul.jpg (1200x600, 173.46K)