BRADDU PITTU NOOOO

BRADDU PITTU NOOOO

Attached: images - 2022-03-30T203130.470.jpg (738x415, 23.53K)

This enrages the ricecel

but could Lee take Ali?

brad pitt's face in that frame is gloriously perfect. It conveys so much.

NOW I RESPECT CASSIUS CLAY, I DO

Cliff's face is perfect. Were his face expressing as much struggle and rage as Lee's, the picture, the scene itself, would not work nearly as well as it does. His expression is more one of complete contempt and revulsion than that of the rage and exertion reserved for a truly worthy foe. He has this contempt, this utter disgust for Lee as a lesser lifeform, a thing that must be casually, yet very purposefully, crushed. It's beautiful to see how much pain and horror Lee is experiencing in comparison; a clever juxtapose. Tarantino knew exactly what he was doing when he crafted that moment with the specific expressions on both actors. He knew exactly what he was doing, which was redpilling the masses on what an odious yet pathetic menace the yellow "man" is, and "Braddu Pittu" manhandling Lee like the scrawny yellow dog he was will forever be the symbol of this collective awakening.

Brad Pitt the actor could beat the shit out of Bruce Lee in real life

No shit.
This fact pisses off ricecels but the fact of the matter is that Bruce Lee was 5’3 and 120 lbs. A highschooler girl softball player could have wrecked bruce lee.

Bruce Lee actually could take Casius Clay

I remember the 'outrage' over this. Finally saw it a couple of weeks ago, and Pity doesn't even beat him.

maybe?

Attached: 7B3D166C-6B31-4903-8947-01C69BC6C18C.jpg (300x300, 15.07K)

I've got to give props to the guy who played lee, absolutely perfect on both accounts

Would Will Smith have tried slapping him if he made the joke?

yeah, him too

Imagine seething so hard you make a 10 minute scene in a movie about dead Bruce Lee being a pussy.

I hope Tarantino pisses off the hollywood jews so much that after he dies they make movies about him raping children over and over

I'm going to have sex with my cousin tonight.

Attached: 53f.jpg (196x250, 7.27K)

can you record it? Sounds kino. Have a good time.

SOMEBODY PLEASE SLAP BRAB PITTS ALREADY.

No violence, fren.

>this scene pissed off the chinamen so much they released a bioweapon on the entire globe

Forced viral marketing meme that died along with the discord kiddies and the china ban.
I just feel deeply embarrassed for the white race at this point.