KEEP MOVING FORWARDS

KEEP MOVING FORWARDS

Attached: robisons.jpg (694x609, 71.86K)

I worked at a movie theater back then and remember the ads for this but never watched it

This was certainly one of the movies out there.

Yeah 15 years feels right. Time never stops moving forward. Get over it zoomer.

retard

This movie gave me hope that my life could become better when I was a young kid going through alot of shit.

15 years later and it has just gotten worse..

John Lasseter literally hijacked and sabotaged this movie to get more internal control at WDAS.

>see tale of misfortune and lessons learned
>inspired
>given the blessing of hope
>...
>does nothing with it
>takes no action
>inert hope is supposed to bring you salvation?
>passive life lived
>"things have only gotten worse"
You only have yourself to blame.

I took actions, but the actions I took were wrong. Im not blaming anything besides myself

underrated kino

I always use bottom left as a reaction image

Extremely based. Chicken Little was garbage they deserved it.

why are you pretending like you have any idea what that anons life has been like?

no you don’t

Yes I do. It was a tiktok meme for a while; have it saved to my snap stickers so i can dunk on retards in the group chat when they say some dumbass shit

I'm sorry sir, I can't let you into Any Forums. House rules. You must be at least 18 years old to post here.

Attached: FMUjgg5VcAAlNNq.png (1200x799, 710.4K)

who's that healthy alive-looking gentleman

They call him the bouncer of Any Forums. He singlehandedly kicked over 6,000,000 newfags to the curb.

he is projecting

>Moonman

This movie was great and I'll fight anyone here who says otherwise.

Still the best Disney movie and I yet to meet someone who can convince me otherwise.

The people currently working at Disney wouldn't allow this movie to be made because it doesn't have enough alphabet people in it. What the fuck happened