If you eat 8 meals worth of mcdonalds every day and don't exercise... you get LE FAT

>if you eat 8 meals worth of mcdonalds every day and don't exercise... you get LE FAT
why does this movie exist?

Attached: supersize me.jpg (163x310, 12.14K)

They stopped supersizing my fries because of this faggot

America peoples need to be show like these with movie or dont to understand bad food not good ...

You okay there, ESL-kun?

because Americans need someone or something to blame that isn't their own inability to take control

Also this dude was drinking half a liter of vodka a day during the filming

you have to thank him for saving your life lardass.

for me? it's:
>10 chicken nuggies
>cheeseburger happy meal
>green jalapeno dip

>eats Big Macs on your path

Attached: 1625939537019.jpg (1012x567, 61.1K)

>and don't exercise

But he did exercise. You didn't actually watch it, did you?

He specifically went out of his way to avoid exercise as much as possible.

Being an alcoholic probably didn't help with the liver failure diagnosis

this really could have been about anything
>I hate 5000 calories of strawberries every day and I got fat
>we need to ban strawberries

He didn't exercise and lied about his caloric intake.
Fat Head, even if you don't agree with the rhetoric, is a solid rebuttal to Supersize Me.

why does this shit trigger Any Forums so much? i swear to god i see this thread at least once a week

Don't forget drinking several thousand calories of alcohol

I still can’t fathom how this faggot throws up after eating a Big Mac. Seriously how much of a pussy did his girlfriends cooking make him?

Its peak dishonest film-making.

The point was there are millions of fat fucks who actually eat like that normally and see nothing wrong with it.

>this guy eats one big mac a day and he's not FUCKING DEAD scientists HATE HIM

A NUMBER 9 LARGE A NUMBER 9 LARGE

Attached: 1617361313925.jpg (625x938, 71.8K)

He eats 2 I think, probably still going too

You joke, but we watched this in my 11th grade social studies class when it released on video.

Even when it came out, only absolute fucking retards thought that fast food was an acceptable meal, so the first strike is that the film is basically saying "water is wet." The second issue is that an attack on fast-food instead of general idiocy is a prime example of the growing zero-accountability movement that has now led to fat acceptance and the "don't kink shame me" crap.
The success of Supersize Me is unironically a milestone in the decline of America.