He looks so old now

he looks so old now

Attached: old nick.png (463x629, 487.22K)

>has to go back on tour cause his comedian friends see the writing on the wall and want to step away from the podcast

It's sad he has to go back to standup

Attached: 1646538373247.jpg (1125x1408, 182.2K)

Haha yeah making 6 figures a month sure is "writing on the wall"

He just knows he's not respected in stand up. Is financially comfortable and wants to pursue his original dream.

He looks good, you zoomer cuck

Attached: colin.jpg (1440x960, 516.48K)

typical chapo behaviour

Doesn’t he take 50% of whatever they make? Surely he’s sitting on a couple of million at least, nigga could just be really selective about what he does from here on out and just get paid for guest appearances to keep him going

Yeah why is he touring again? He does make it sound like he “has to” but the pod is still making six figures a month no?

True its the running joke that they'll keep it running cause Patreon still pays them but they're all rich now whats the point of even continuing when they literally repeat stories for 3 shows now

I wish they were able to do a tv sketch show.

>I’m just tryin to be a better person. My name is Earl.

In the past few pods he keeps mentioning he's a millionaire now so I assume he has only recently broke the 7 fig mark, which is enough money to live comfortably for maybe 10 years in Brooklyn.

Guys im going to Stav's show next month. What should I say to him?

Listening to the pod right now. Fuck idk how I didn't know about this for so long. Funnier than anything I've heard/watched in awhile.

I don't think it's about money, he doesn't seem to care much about money in general, it's him finding something to do so he doesn't kill himself.

that he's a fat hack who parrots woke takes to get 5/10 art hoes to fuck him, and that without Nick he'd be nothing and his shitty "show" during quarantine is proof of that.

Nick should honestly just go on stage and ask for material and topics from the audience. He's at his best off the cuff

am I the only one who thinks his stand up is hilarious? He's unironically my favorite stand up comedian along with Louis CK. His bootleg, his Austin's Funniest 10 mins, and his most recent 10 mins are hilarious to me. He's got very good material in my opinion. I wish he would put out a whole special.

Why does this pedo tard only target Cumtown threads?

test

The revenge of Tom Myers