A generic marvel poster for a generic viking movie

a generic marvel poster for a generic viking movie

Attached: 1424242142141242.jpg (810x1200, 171.45K)

Most people don't know this but LOTR did Marvel posters before Marvel was a thing in film. They were proto-Marvel.

Attached: lord-of-the-rings-fellowship-i11723.jpg (480x720, 91.32K)

Inb4 the schizo calls this a shill thread
>but tbf there’s 4 threads on the board about this now, please respond to those thread before starting a new one

OP wants a little attention? You alright, mate?

>not watching Spanish version

Attached: 1648554354420.jpg (1080x1350, 299.68K)

They look like a bunch of cosplayers

at this moment there are like five threads of this, the shilling goes with everything

I've already decided I would like it and nothing you do will change that ;)

>another viking movie
why can't hollywood make history movies outside of europe?

outside vikings you mean, sick of seeing these thieving cunts as the good guys

>peoples faces mean it's a marvel poster
No. Retard. The Northman poster is designed exactly like the marvel ones, from the column shape right down to the symmetry of a centered character with their arms extended to the left and right. It's actually embarrassing.

>El hombre del norte
Kek, Spanish is such a meme language

are there any niggers in this

It literally means "The man from the north", what's meme about that? What does meme even mean to you? You stupid fucking zoomers are degenerating the English language.

full of em. blacks as far as the eye can see. opening scene the titular man from the north gets ass raped by an darky. absolutely do not watch

>El Hombre Del Norte
Wouldn't that be "the man from California"

When did they last make a Viking movie? All they make are films about muh Ancient Rome, a world war, or medieval Britain

>director putting his name on the poster 3 times
>4 if you include the text for ants

Attached: Pepe_251.jpg (250x243, 8.51K)

White bros, it's our time now

It's not about if the translation is accurate, you dumbass, it's about how it sounds stupid as shit. It doesn't help that you got 5'4 brown people in America going around speaking this third world language.

6, excuse me.

Attached: pepe_coffee.jpg (306x306, 23K)

>anya
another anya kino in the menu?

The majority of english speakers around the world aren't white buddy. So if that bothers you, you'd better go learn norwegian or some shit.