Its getting pretty good

its getting pretty good

nytimes.com/2022/03/30/movies/will-smith-chris-rock-slap-oscars.html

Attached: typical.png (625x361, 35.12K)

Why didn't they just Andrew his oscar?

This is the clown world we live in BLM burns down cities and white are too scared to stop it. Niggers chimp out on live TV slapping manlets for crappy jokes and white people are to afraid to call security on him. Next step is black men raping white children and no one says shit because they don't want to be called a racist on Tik Tok. Screenshot this.

What is American culture based on?

Kek hope your country burns down with you, amerifggot

Feeling smug on twitter.

you people are dead inside

I was looking for the copy pasta about “American culture is centered around….” But your answer will suffice for now.

LGBQT amd being obese because consuming unnatural amounts of food show the freedom we have... even though other people can eat too. Wait. Who cares, we eat until we're obese because we aint listening to you people who have self control. Self control is the opposite of freedom, therefore you eat until you're obese and ignore all those warning signs of your left arm hurting.

...somebody is fucking LYING.
NOW this story is legitimately getting interesting.
Weren't there a bunch of people claiming he wasn't kicked out because "everything happened so fast" and "nobody knew what to do" because they weren't expecting such an incident to happen?
Now they're claiming he actually was asked to leave but he refused?
I smell some bullshit

Why is the next step on the slippery slope always supposed to be child sexual abuse? The next step has never been child sexual abuse.

psy-op

Hello phone poster. Who is Andrew?

White kids already get raped in Europe and Europeans are too afraid to stop it. If that happens in America the world will finally end.

Exactly, I'm loving this now. Keep in mind that we haven't heard from Will Smith outside of his best actor speech and his apology on Instagram. My theory is this is the Academy planting a story being like, "well, we TRIED to get him to leave, but the big scary black man would have caused another scene!" Will Smith may be powerful, but the elite of the elite will only look after themselves. Of course they didn't ask him to leave because he was the favorite to win, and that speech was probably the most anticipated moment in Oscars history. Trying to have their cake and eat it too, capitalizing on the moment AND lying after to cover their ass. Shitty as fuck

the is the only correct answer

>the most anticipated moment in Oscars history.

Why?

>t. Blackedmerican
project more amerishart. You're literally a minority in your own country.

ALL comedians and celebrities of any kind should be in CONSTANT FEAR of physical consequences for their actions, words, thoughts and loyalties. This is a positive step forward. We need more Will Smiths to rise up. Who will be the next Will Smith?

Not user, but I assume because Will Smith just attacked Chris Rock and the 17.5 million viewers who only tuned in AFTER the slap wanted to see another chimp out. Or at least a fucking apology to Chris. Neither happened.

Attached: 1645996539636.jpg (1200x1601, 134.98K)