So, what was in the briefcase?

So, what was in the briefcase?

Attached: 1073640.jpg (900x599, 90.33K)

Will Smiths filming his wife getting cucked

Mike Stoklasa

The jewels from Reservoir Dogs

Attached: 48937.jpg (689x537, 67.03K)

A picture of Quentin Tarantino wearing a top hat

Attached: 1635442027472.png (974x998, 134.16K)

>Jules is carrying a briefcase full of...jewels
BRAVO QUENTIN

>what was in the briefcase?
script for inglorious basterds

Attached: 0422.jpg (1200x628, 89.74K)

exactly what youre thinking of

A lightbulb

Tarantino's N-word pass

If it's supposed to be Marcellus' soul, why is it in a briefcase and why do lowlife criminals recognize it immediately?
If it's just several bars of gold, why does the criminal ask him if it's what he thinks it is (gold)?

I used to watch Pulp Fiction while I lied in bed with my ex-girlfriend in her little apartment at college. It's hard to watch now even though years have gone by. I've found another woman and I love her, even dated her longer at this point, but it's not the same. I'll never know the passion that I felt with my first love again, and I guess I'm alright with that. Smile that it happened as they say. Christ, I need a mother fucking drink but I told myself I'd cut down and not drink until the weekend. Lord give me fucking strength. Goddamn it. I quit smoking too

theres nothing in it, its a metaphor for the greed of criminals, everyone sees their own greatest desire

You can drink some cum from my cock.

REDDIT KINOOOOOOOO BAAAAASSSSSED

start cheating

It's a literal plot device, we are never told because it's meta n' sheit, therefore a deconstruction, therefore good.....

Attached: yt1s.com - FUN Amys relaxing tummy rubs by minus8 _480p (1).webm (854x480, 1.62M)

and nothing else

This thread, which contains this post, calling you, personally, a faggot.

why did ya'll broke up

feces