PLOT HOLE

so how did biblo have enough space, chairs, cutlery, plates, food for a dozen people in his hole?
he lived alone and never had any visitors normally

Attached: HErchkE.jpg (3000x1992, 788.07K)

He owned the equivalent of a manor.

Bag End is actually really large. I believe it has 12+ rooms.

Bilbo inherited it from his family who were probably not shut ins & he is shown to be a hoarder.

>poorfags cant feed 12 people for one meal
How embarassing

the point is he lived alone and never had guests for meals, so how did he even have so much food given no modern refrigeration or sealing or canning
Realistically he would have fresh food for one person for 2-3 days plus some dried meats and the like

>hobits eat alot!
Sure, for their size, but you can't tell me a hobit eats as much as 13 much larger dwarves and a 6'0 man

Because the book was literally written as a bedtime story for 5 year olds and the scenario sounded goofy and funny.

Attached: EItJMl3XUAEL6M4.jpg (828x789, 57.42K)

hobbits love visitors

this is all explained in the tax policy

>never had any visitors normally
dumb speed reader

before he grooms his young nephews something like 50 years later, who is he friends with and regularly visits him?

You dont keep plates of meat in your cupboard ?

Frodo is his cousin

looks like steamed meats back on the menu boys

He was a very wealthy hobbit and lived in a comparatively large burrow.

I've thought we were having steamed beets.

Attached: Dennys-DofS-menu-1.jpg (580x773, 120.34K)

>look how wonderful and comfy the setting is!
>too bad you don't see any of this shit in the movie

> you can't tell me a hobit eats as much as 13 much larger dwarves and a 6'0 man

I mean 7 full ass meals a day, vs 1 meal for 13 dwarves and 1 elderly man, thats just 2 day's worth of meals

akkshually, drogo baggins was second cousin to bilbo, so frodo is even farther removed

Why did the hobbit movies have to suck so bad bros

Yeah, still cousins tho

1 book doesn't equal 3 movies, but 3 movies equal 3 money

I'll take a Hobbit Hole Breakfast and a Bowman's Brew Pumpkin Coffee.

There’s like a 30 min scene of this lol

your math is off also the assumptions non hobits only eat once a day for so me reason

Why did Bilbo order so many pizzas for the dwarves? They were leaving for a trip in the morning, wouldn't the leftovers go to waste?