Well

Attached: FO3y7TNVQAgCgPU.jpg (1080x1470, 164.33K)

He always looks like just smelt rotten eggs

HE DELT IT TIME TO SMELT IT

I think Zelensky is a little busy at the moment

What a dumb bitch

so he can be assassinated?

smart thinking Sean. Never took you for a Putin supporter.

why are they like this

How do people not see all this Ukraine bullshit for what it is?

Why smelt it when everybody's shelling these days, has he not seen the news about Ukraine?. Russia shelled them. Those poor people. He should shell his Oscars if they don't comply with demands

Does Zelensky approve of his child trafficking services from Haiti + Latin America then?

which is why the invite would be an empty gesture, which is perfect for hollywood.

Because most of the people with strong opinions are actually shills. Most real people don't care beyond "war bad"

Is Ukraine not being invaded right now?

I'm not going to die for your wars stop trying to make me die for your wars I'm not going to join your war stop trying to recruit me I will never join your war I will start my own war before I die for yours

Attached: 1626882963271.jpg (678x800, 145.57K)

Penn was literally in Ukraine trying to shoot a documentary and trying to be low key about it. It boggles my mind how despite all of that he'd be so tone deaf. Fuck it, when's Zelenskyy's funko pop dropping?

Attached: 1490380119973.png (452x510, 401.59K)

>Dear President Zelenskyy, please come to Hollywood and watch a bunch of celebrities accept awards
>Don't worry about that war, it'll still be there when you get back
Maybe he's got bigger things to worry about than which black person is going to win which award this year

Cool it with the antisemitism. This guy could be their messiah, he has all the attributes. A pathological liar, a grand thief, a sexual degenerate, a jew and a war monger.

Attached: 1648152660325.jpg (989x927, 68.06K)

Yes? Does that mean we have to start WW3?

What is actor doing negotiating for the president of a country at war to have some speaking time at an awards show? What ties does he have to this Ukrainian leader?

dubs of truth
think of all the people who just scroll by while shills yell at each other

IT'S ONLY SMELTZ

>THERES A WAR
you and Zelensky are both unironic faggots

Attached: 1646975997550.png (636x477, 262.3K)

i like shawn pen as an actor but does he really think anyone gives a fuck? do it faggot

Attached: 1643006748301.png (600x600, 107.94K)