I'm so fucking sick of the Reddit cult of personality around this guy...

I'm so fucking sick of the Reddit cult of personality around this guy. We need to fucking meme him into a pedophile or something.

If somebody actually accused Keanu Reeves of sexual harassment that would be one of the happiest days of my life.

Attached: 1574827615197.jpg (215x290, 10.7K)

Other urls found in this thread:

reuters.com/world/asia-pacific/keanu-reeves-axed-by-chinese-video-platforms-after-tibet-concert-2022-03-25/
latimes.com/entertainment-arts/business/story/2022-03-24/china-streamers-scrub-keanu-reeves-titles-over-his-support-for-tibet
variety.com/2022/film/news/keanu-reeves-movies-china-streamers-tibet-1235214084/
bangkokpost.com/life/arts-and-entertainment/2285322/china-cancels-keanu-reeves
hollywoodreporter.com/movies/movie-news/keanu-reeves-china-backlash-1235083112/
indiewire.com/2022/03/keanu-reeves-movies-pulled-chinese-streaming-platforms-1234711003/
entertainment.slashdot.org/story/22/03/26/0350256/as-far-as-china-is-concerned-keanu-reeves-no-longer-exists
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Seethe some more anglocuck

Also Any Forums=Reddit. It’s all anglogermcucks coping over being central asians that will never ever be European.

He's based for just not giving a fuck

Grow up.

go back

I used to be indifferent to him, matrix and point break are both enjoyable kino but his addition to cyberpunk was a waste of time and money and his fan base is all middle aged man children.

he's a bad actor

After completing the movie 'Speed', Reeves disappeared from public view for 6 months to complete a project he called his "life's calling". In August of 1995, Reeves gained notoriety for hijacking a school bus in Los Angeles and leading police on a 10 hour chase, ending in tragedy. Reeves, who appeared mentally disturbed and sporting a full beard, reportedly spent 6 months planning the hijacking. Due to the nature of the hijacking, police assumed it filming for a sequel to the Speed movie, and didn't respond until Reeves drove through a crowded marketplace, killing 16 and injuring over 100. Despite their best efforts, police were not able to stop Reeves, who drove the bus full of 44 elementary school children off the Santa Monica Pier. All the children died, and autopsies showed that all 44 had been molested by Reeves during the chase.

Their obsession with him as lame

>OH HE'S SO DEPRESSED LIKE ME DEPRESSION IS BASED. OH TRANNYS? I LOVEM TOO

He's the most wooden actor too. I love scanner darkly. Lucky for him it's animated.

you're just butthurt because he's better than you in every conceivable way and you'll never get 1/10000th of the attention he does because you're a gigantic faggot retard.
>We need to
not your personal army, pussy, do your own pussywork.

Faggots like you are the problem

You’re breathtaking!

This, OP and every other tourist needs to fuck off. I have no idea how Reddit feel about anything because I don't spend time there. Someone reply to my post after I filter this thread.

Bruh... I don't like Keanu cause his acting sucks but you're just a piece of shit. You shouldn't care

hes an all around stand up dude who's persevered through serious shit and kept it real the whole time.
seems like you're just a sad sack OP

i dont care if reddit loves him, and i dont care if he really is a dweeb with his social shit. i still like him. point break is better than die hard and its not even close. Any Forums always loved him, fuck reddit trannies

constantine is actually good

Suspicious timing, Wong.

reuters.com/world/asia-pacific/keanu-reeves-axed-by-chinese-video-platforms-after-tibet-concert-2022-03-25/

latimes.com/entertainment-arts/business/story/2022-03-24/china-streamers-scrub-keanu-reeves-titles-over-his-support-for-tibet

variety.com/2022/film/news/keanu-reeves-movies-china-streamers-tibet-1235214084/

bangkokpost.com/life/arts-and-entertainment/2285322/china-cancels-keanu-reeves

hollywoodreporter.com/movies/movie-news/keanu-reeves-china-backlash-1235083112/

indiewire.com/2022/03/keanu-reeves-movies-pulled-chinese-streaming-platforms-1234711003/

entertainment.slashdot.org/story/22/03/26/0350256/as-far-as-china-is-concerned-keanu-reeves-no-longer-exists

SEETHES AT THE REEVES

You can go fuck yourself

cry moar

you first, retard. You belong on some edgy subreddit, you literally have never fit in anywhere on this site outside of Any Forums after its glory days when it became overrun by dark triad NPCs without real brains and edgy angsty teens

you AReNt breathtaking china shill

If Keanu molested a kid, I'd still love him. He'd be a kind molester.

He seems ok , just like anything in this world people form a cult around it and they are fucking annoying

Attached: E04vxKHXsAYzL5Y.jpg (2048x1012, 563.67K)

Attached: CHUD.jpg (1391x1544, 1.09M)