OH N-

OH N-

Attached: 1642017443919.jpg (923x569, 131.96K)

How the fuck is anyone supposed to know the answer to that dumbass question??

It's called not being an incel shut in sweatie

Ikea is the only country with meatballs on that list, retard

Attached: 1619549142168.png (429x410, 7.26K)

So trivia is now...
>You must read clickbait, advertisement covered blog posts from people who aren't even journalists, much less even know how to run a Tumblr blog
Man, fuck living.

Attached: woolie painhub.jpg (578x515, 35.12K)

To be fair, it seems more like a joke question than anything. If I was a super serious trivia person put in a hot seat expecting a serious question, I probably would have done the same thing under pressure. He probably went
>haha Ikea, thats funny- anyway, meatballs? kitchens? famous first trip locations? must be Rome!

>he lacks basic logic
s a d

Attached: 1641263504576.jpg (701x1200, 148.57K)

if you're not baiting, which i think you are, ikea is the only place a poorfag can travel to and spend SOME money. that's why it's pathetic that this sperg got it wrong. also, his glasses show for little intelligence to boot.

Why would you go to Rome, London, or Paris to take selfies in kitchens you can't afford?

Why would you go to IKEA to take selfies in kitchens you can't afford?

>correct answer is the advertisement
It has nothing to do with him getting it incorrect, look at the premise that constituted a correct answer and factor in the humiliation stemming from him not being part of the hive mind.

I'm a TN fag, never even seen an IKEA and had no idea they had meatballs.

Attached: Capture.png (874x443, 119.27K)

that map is way outta date, there's a lot more than that

>Who Wants to be a Millionaire has a question about pop culture knowledge that 80% of the population would get correct
OH NO NIGGERMAN I'M GOING INSANE

This. And Millionaire is widely known (at least they used to be) to make D a joke answer on the first question. Perhaps that contestant had a retard moment, but the producers pulled some sneaky bullshit too.

they don't actually eat meatballs that commonly in Rome, that's more of an American Italian thing

Yup. And doesn't the audience even literally laugh when they hear IKEA? Because they're all conditioned to know that D is the "joke" answer

>meatballs
>Italian

Attached: bemused-shrek.png (372x338, 249.24K)

>meatballs
>rome

Attached: 1616085982946.gif (215x235, 550.59K)

>Americans

Attached: crucial moments.webm (852x480, 2.88M)