How do we make Japan-Africa relationship work ?

How do we make Japan-Africa relationship work ?

Attached: Screenshot 2022-06-05 at 14-55-05 Stronger ties with Africa will help sustain Japan's economy.png (875x743, 554.41K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2ZcgsZwCd78
bbc.com/pidgin/tori-61681309
youtu.be/wen9UVS55_U
youtu.be/mdK-m_PJZJM
youtu.be/0cm0eJNc7rw
youtu.be/B2GL6nDK96I
youtu.be/u2B8hgT2LKk
youtu.be/ZgmIN6RQjYA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I FUCKING SWEAR IF SOMEONE MENTIONS * * * I WILL LOSE MY SHIT

Accept more African immigrants.

Is that BBC news ?

THE BURAKKU PEEPURU MAY BE DANGEROUS FOR JAPAN

Attached: 2094BCBA-9A9C-4C31-A0BE-8DB90A0BE37C.jpg (640x360, 18.06K)

Just build more infrastructure to counter-balance China's influence.

youtube.com/watch?v=2ZcgsZwCd78

Japan doesn't have enough money for that. No one does.

Bee

Learn pidgin
bbc.com/pidgin/tori-61681309

>Opinion
In my opinion she should shut her pie hole.

Attached: 1628257648485.png (294x299, 119.58K)

I hate Ms Snow.

>Le bee bee sea bad because... it just is okay?

Attached: 1653075719098.jpg (480x360, 8.64K)

it is grand master plan, you see? we make all of africa into salaryman, and then their birth rates will drop. excellent plan from LDP as always, to ensure japan never advances out of the 90s, and if we cannot, then neither can anyone else.

Japan will go back to what it rightfully is, a black country

Attached: images.jpeg-13.jpg (680x451, 87.55K)

Invest in their infrastructure project. Why is China the country that do this the most? Where's Europe, America and the rest of Asia investment?

t. Davido Kunstein

Actually, the US is starting up some infrastructure investing. However, as we both know, Africans are corrupt so the investment is on a smaller scale. They are not known for paying back their debts.

youtu.be/wen9UVS55_U
youtu.be/mdK-m_PJZJM
youtu.be/0cm0eJNc7rw
youtu.be/B2GL6nDK96I
youtu.be/u2B8hgT2LKk
youtu.be/ZgmIN6RQjYA
educate yourself

if niggas keep getting their ass beat around the world, maybe they're better of not ruling anything?

African nations already owe Europe and the US a shitton of money.

what the fuck is their endgame? do they want every single nation to get desecrated by BBC?

Well, it's better to invest there and improve their lives unless you want millions of Africans to flood Europe out of desperation. A part of it is for prestige but the other part practical because African is rich with minerals that are needed in modern life like cobalt for EV batteries.

>The first chinese in China were indeed dark skinned chinese. There were 2 civilizations that had african ancestry. The xia and the Shang dynasties. During the boxer rebellion the majority of the Chinese were dark skinned fighting the european invaders. During the mass killings and breeding process on the chinese, they breeded out the melanin and lost almost all the african genes. Up to this day the most Chinese have white skinned complexions the same as Caucasians. There is a video of 5,000 chinese ppl took there dna test and proves they had african ancestry only small amounts tho. If I’m wrong or retarded, watch some videos or do strong research and y’all know exactly what I’m talking about peace .

Attached: 1653388833725.png (720x496, 387.11K)