This was a shitty stunt to save their worthless dying ceremony awards nobody gives a shit anymore

This was a shitty stunt to save their worthless dying ceremony awards nobody gives a shit anymore.
Look at this dogshit 80 million views.

Attached: 2022-03-30 18.37.25 www.youtube.com c6627c256735.jpg (303x280, 22.63K)

guarantee you drink tapwater if you even thought this was real for just a second

>Le ebin it was real response.
Use me as a dislike button xd

It real though

MEDS. NOW.

Attached: 1648513200770.jpg (324x325, 22.31K)

Why the fuck are you incels so obsessed with everything being a conspirancy? I never understood why you people think like that?

great thread OP thank you

>drinks 2 gallons of tapwater a day

Remember when Justin Timberlake and Janet Jackson ruined their careers with that tit gag?

Oh wait they became even more famous? Well shucks.

*I shit my pants and throw the shit at you*
SHUT THE FUCK UP INCEL

The possibility of things happening organically and unplanned scares them so they tell themselves everything is a conspiracy so the world has structure

It also makes them victims not responsible for being failures at life, its all Da Jewz or insert idealogically opposing tribe of people here

>yummy yummy me like tappy tasty tappy wottur in my tummy yummy

>*pays multi-billion dollar companies a 300% markup for water with BPA in it*
Yup I'm the smart one, nobody gets anything past me.....

>pay money for water
your brain on tapwater. btw water is free and it doesn't come from the tap

It was real + he was defending his wife, dicknose.

If were married to a loving companion, you'd do the same.

Chris was being a little bitch. Will was a true chad. Simple as.

>Oh wait they became even more famous?

Janet Jackson was a legend before the tit and did nothing after what are you even on about

reddit spacing

>Multimillionaire show is nosediving
>WE NEED TO UP THE RATINGS
>Would you take one real slap with a fake controversy

*chuckles*, well, most people think it's real. But me, I'm something of a rebel, you see

Attached: images-941.jpg (530x579, 23.14K)

If Will pulled out a glock and shot Chris in the face, you fuckers would still call it a publicity stunt

Americans get as defensive about their entertainment bullshit like Muslims over caricatures

if it didn't look real and it just looked like a stunt gag then yea

Its gonna get more views than his rewinds

A black man violently assaulting another black man on stage and being applauded for it is the most 2022 thing ever

I thought it was illegal to collect rain water in America.

i drink only tapwater and never believed this for a second

Where the assailant is a certified scientology cuck and the victim made a tame joke about the cuck's fake affliction

cope

It's illegal to not have AIDS in America

Proportionality bias- Extraordinary things must have extraordinary origins. It accounts the majority of conspiracy theories.

I never got this absolutely retarded take. This event will increase the ratings for NEXT YEARS event? Nobody will even fucking remember this next year dumbass

>dumb conspiracies exist
>therefore jews aren't doing anything
classic

It seems many anons are conflicted on whether or not this was a ploy to boost ratings and create hype for the next oscars, but also everyone will forget it tomorrow and it will not affect smith's career or image.