Is it fair to say "Turning Red" expresses this viewpoint?

Is it fair to say "Turning Red" expresses this viewpoint?

Attached: not easy being a woman.jpg (387x700, 128.58K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YzlzPWIJwJA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

If supposedly all women must submit to sex to random people they meet on the street, then how are there "incels" out there?

Has anyone ever successfully made sense of this quote?

>watching pam and tommy
>Lawyer bitch: Women are trained from birth to say yes to men!
What the fuck are they talking about? Women never say yes to anything or anyone unless they think it's their idea. They are trained from birth to say no, do it for me, and i have a headache.

Women are delusional. All of them. Yes, even your mom.

It’s like people keep regurgitating shit their great grandmas experienced, that nowadays is completely irrelevant.

I'd gladly do this if it worked and since she's clearly only talking about the opposite sex

nobodys great grandma was forced to have sex with every man they came across, unless youre german or manchurian. its just pure kvetching.
YOU WUUD NEVAH UNDASTAND! THE SHOAH WAS UNLIKE ANYTHING IN HUMAN HISTOREE YOU FILTHY GOY

I wish

No but I do want to fuck Mei so there is that.

Isn't that the assassin chick from 24? I always wanted to fuck her.

Wow so you're basically saying I could have whoever I wanted? That sounds way better

havent seen this bait pic in like a decade
man this board has always been a shithole haha

Fuck, if only.

Attached: sadpepe.png (1092x1037, 64.75K)

>muh vaginal shoah

>havent seen this bait pic in like a decade
i always liked how one eye is sunlit compared to the other, very pretty woman, despite the retard-tier text its a kino shot

wonder if the movie is even related to the text blurb. its from that time period where people would just pick nice looking speeches from movies and put unrelated text next to them to make their opinions seem cool. dont have any examples saved since this is ancient history but you know what im talking about. "sometimes you just gotta be a prick to people....or theyll have their way with you man" written next to a picture of the fight club guy smoking a cigarette. shit like that.

Why is her body tilted diagonally?

thats how you know shes a lesbian

It wasn't bait. It was from a show called The L Word, that is word for word what she said.

even more embarrassing, someone was actually PAID to write that shit?

Here it is, found it :
youtube.com/watch?v=YzlzPWIJwJA

How come we never discuss The L Word Any Forums? I'm rewatching it right now and it's pure shit but it was way better than the new Generation Q reboot that is full of literal trannies.

Those comments, holy shit