Comedians

>making a living off ridiculing and insulting people
>cry when they receive backlash
>m-muh comedy is dying

Should edgy comedians be allowed to be hit without any repercussions when they cross the line?

Attached: 9e8d8-16485415035676-1920.jpg (1920x1080, 222.94K)

No, I propose a civil society where Smith had every right to address Rock and tell him he crossed a line from playful roast to drawing attention to a sensitive topic for his wife, even if that wasn't his intent.

Attached: b0e.jpg (656x679, 30.74K)

No line was crossed when it absolutely could have.

At least terrible comedy craft podcasts have a new topic to discuss

Lmao ppl think it's not staged

>'Tussin

Michael Richards is slated to host next years ceremony. he knows how to keep this uppity n'erdowells in line.

Hmmm where have I heard this type of hypocrisy before?

This

What is that on his face?

Chris Rock didn't cry? He didn't even press charges.

>PLEASE FUCK MY WIFE

Attached: reeee.jpg (397x571, 25.12K)

>>cry when they receive backlash
Like?

Based

so what's going on here?

Attached: 1648675820017.jpg (628x800, 39.92K)

American 'comedy' is tasteless and derisive. It was a rubbish joke that made fun of someone who had a condition they have no control over. Satire, physical comedy, social commentary can all be good forms of comedy yet American just can't do that. They go for low-hanging targets so the dumb monkey masses can 'get it' and feel good about themselves.

photoshop

I never thought I would post this.

Attached: 295en.jpg (6496x1146, 1.58M)

Please allow me to introduce myself

making fun of some uppity bald bitch is hilarious you little twat. she needs to be taken down a peg.

>cry when they receive backlash
Kek, what? Only one crying was The Fresh Bitch, even after he got his pitiful little slap.

I for one, agree with you user.
I'm 6'6. Built like a bouncer (it is my job afterall), I get tired of manners and etiquette. I think if I want to I should be allowed to slap people about. Even if it's just their presence that offends me. Even if I'm not offended, but someone else is. I'm sick of all this 'law and order' and 'civilized behaviour'.
Sick of it. The weak should fear the strong. I'm sure no one here would disagree, since we're all buff as fuck. Right bro's?

SlapGuard cheek protector (brown)

>actors act therefore actors are always acting
The lot of you are utterly demoralized, jaded, cynical retards and it's time to grow up

Edgy?

all the comedians banded together after (except for tiffany haddish) to cry about the slap bcus they don't want to have to face the consequences of their own actions

even judd apatow cried like a bitch that will smith "could have killed him" kek

Attached: 62413f36a2e45b001950a310.jpg (982x724, 144.11K)

>YOU'RE BALD HAHAHAH
American ((comedy))

the actual joke wasn't funny at all and referenced an old movie no one cares about.

only thing that made it funny was will smith slapping him afterward.

While I believe there is nothing you shouldn't be able to joke about in the context of general subject matter, there are certain unspoken rules of comedy when it comes to things that aren't funny.

Making a joke at the expense of a particular woman's appearance is one of them. Not to say that it is impossible to do it, but your margin for error is small. Mean Spirited comedy isn't all that fun for the audience, unless that is the particular context of the comedy show IE a 'roast' that the person knows they are stepping into.

Taking shots at a random girl when it comes to her appearance, when she did not at for it at all, is a tricky thing to do comedy wise.

Even if Will Smith didn't react the way he did, it was clear the joke was a miss. The audience didn't like it.

It's kind of a weird mistake for a pro comedian to make, particularly with prepared remarks.