So uhhh, anyone see this

So uhhh, anyone see this

Attached: images.jpg (1175x1763, 216.17K)

*slap*

No what is it?

I seen it. Ask any question you want

i seent but not heard it

barracuda

i think i'll pass on this one

Attached: 1648491503782.jpg (507x489, 51.14K)

looks fucking terrible i won't ever see it

no

deserved the oscars, but was robbed the attention because will is a cuck

reminder that next years' oscar will have Scorsese, Spielberg, James Cameron, David Fincher, Damien Chazelle, Alejandro Gonzalez Iñárritu, Sam Mendes, Robert Eggers, Darren Aronofsky and Ridley Scott's Napoleon in competition

instead of this tv-movie

Attached: Premier-regard-sur-Joaquin-Phoenix-dans-le-role-de-Napoleon.jpg (1280x720, 201.24K)

I did, it was kino
pure, family friendly, pro white kino
theres no interracial cuckoldry in this film
the girl is a cute
the deaf dude is amazing
what seemed like a gay latino character turned out to be based and straight
its our movie
ps im not even white

Yes. The lead female character was cute

Attached: MV5BNDA2MzAwMjUtODhlYS00ZjQ1LWJmNDAtNDFhZjAyNTE1YzM0XkEyXkFqcGdeQXNuZXNodQ@@._V1_-scaled.jpg (1600x863, 169.16K)

fucking masterpiece

The scenes with the dad were all kino. He deserved the Oscar but the movie didn’t deserve best picture. It’s like it was shot by high school students.

Yes.
And I was pleasantly surprised to learn that the hot lead girl came out of /ourguy/'s ballsack.

Attached: Aled.jpg (660x657, 43.48K)

Never heard of it

she cute, might watch later

No but I can tell it sucks

>Ridley Scott's Napoleon in competition
why would anyone be excited for this? He hasn't made a competent film in 26 years.

t. le contrarian faggot

I'm pretty sure I've seen a french movie many years ago with the exact same premise.
Why can't they be original?

it's contrarian to say Ridley Scott has made a good movie recently

feel like the normie crowd is trying to pretend this one never happened and I really liked it, ill enjoy coda if im a fan of picrel?

Attached: sound-of-metal-poster-675x900.jpg (675x900, 63.57K)

I didn't expect alcoholic/drug addict kino going into this I just thought it was about a guy going deaf. Awesome movie. Can't say I've seen Coda though.