The more I go further into Euphoria season 1

The more I hate this bitch and side more with Rue. What a selfish cunt.

Attached: media-39408.jpg (1079x1079, 330.77K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wTAhjU8kTVY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

no one watches this show

Attached: 1648665528894.gif (28x28, 19.71K)

>bitch
>cunt

Bastard mother fucking sir

Jules always fucking sucked. I applaud the fact that this show would depict trannies as they are. Self indulgent drug abusers with mommy issues and faggot pushover dads.

She's actually the most moral character in the show
And she's an elf

Attached: 277384001_495705338760681_7442436465994379016_n.jpg (1024x1024, 97.4K)

the point is that all the characters have much more going on in their lives and their heads than they let on to other characters
it's easy to say she's just being selfish if you view the whole story from just rue's perspective

If you don't find her attractive you are gay

>self-indulgent drug abuser
Describes half the fuckin country

I wanted to watch Euphoria because of Zendaya, but couldn't get past the first episode because I didn't care about teenager bullshit anymore.

Elf's dont have boobs surgically implanted on to their male body. They dont have a mental disorder either.

They are not surgically implanted, they are homegrown

Attached: tanyas.jpg (1170x270, 38.86K)

they're also lovely

I believe it. I saw a pic someone posted of her sister once and awoooooga she had huge Sweeney-tier tits, Hunter wins in the face department though

wtf are tanyas

Watch the first season and then watch the specials. It should make you understand that it isn't as simple as "sides".

Autocorrect

uh...sneed

>gets btfo every thread
when will chasers learn?

Hunter bump

>selfish
Literally how?

Attached: 1622360747650.jpg (399x399, 25.61K)

what else is there to see?
we had an entire episode from Jules' perspective. And what happened? She complained to the therapist about bagatelles and was a selfish cunt to her own mother when the mother attempted an approximation/redemption. More of the same.

>Jules never asked for that responsibility.
she literally did. She asked (imposed) Rue not to do more drugs because she couldn't handle becoming best friends with her and then losing her. Rue delivered her part of the deal.

youtube.com/watch?v=wTAhjU8kTVY

who is she calling