How easy is it to learn other Turkic languages if I become fluent in Turkish? Azeri and Gagauz seem pretty easy...

How easy is it to learn other Turkic languages if I become fluent in Turkish? Azeri and Gagauz seem pretty easy, but what about Crimean Tatar and Turkmen?

Attached: Turkic_Languages_distribution_map.png (2372x1063, 587.83K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/jjAIuOTSABA
youtube.com/watch?v=OoaepvjjQ6U
youtu.be/CE4NPQ_KkYQ
youtu.be/VdfcGERwwpc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

It takes some time but definitely doable. Turkmen is easy. Crimean is also easier. Sakha will require some study.

It’s pronunciation that makes it difficult. There was a vowel shift in Turkish languages from east to west.

Written you can usually make sense of it.

Can’t say how easy it will be bc I don’t know your iq.

generally the farther a turkic language is from turkey the harder it is to learn it

Is this an exception? Why is there an Oghuz language in the middle of bumfuck China?

Attached: salar.png (2372x1067, 464.73K)

why do u wanna learn türkçe?

they are turkmen immigrants that moved to china in the 13th century.
youtu.be/jjAIuOTSABA

Türkiye'ye hareket ediyorum çünkü şimdi çok ucuz

Interesting
youtube.com/watch?v=OoaepvjjQ6U

there were also a kirgyz langauge spoken in manchuria, but it went extinct around last century.

hope you will get raped here by pakis or syrians

idk, honestly. i know salar has lexical and phonetic differences from other oghuz languages but idk how major they are

Türkiye Amerikadan daha tehlikesiz ve sayokan öğreneceğim

Attached: sayokan.jpg (660x360, 74.38K)

If you want to go to Turkey you must be ready to oppose PKK, FETO, Armenians, and the western plots on Turkey. Are you?

Tell me your opinions on the following;

>Armenia

>Greece

>PKK

>FETO

>ASALA/JCAG
>Macron

20% of salar's vocab is chinese 10% is tibetan. I don't think they are that different from hui, albeit speaking a turkic language.

If someone talks to me about politics, I will very politely tell them to shut the fuck up like I do here. Unfortunately I am moving during an election year.

>politics
This isn’t politics you dumbass. I didn’t ask you about Turkish politics. I asked you about national enemies of Turkish people that every Turk must oppose and destroy.

youtu.be/CE4NPQ_KkYQ

Mf thinks I asked him about some parliament squabbles.

It’s like what they ask US immigrants:

> do you support enemies of US, are you a communist, are you Al Qaeda?

Do you support enemies of Turkey?

youtu.be/VdfcGERwwpc
how much can the turks understand this shit,

Have sex, chud. I don't have a problem with Turks, Armenians, Greeks, Kurds, or Syrians. The source of problems is always the elites.

Armenians are a national enemy
Greeks are being led by jingoist anti Turk elites and easily fooled
Kurds are fine but “le Kurds” is a PKK euphemism

Fuck off.

I'm not Turkish, but I understood a little less than 20 words