>marketed as an action movie

How pissed off and confused will casual audiences be when they go to see The Northman.

Attached: 18055AA2-ADE8-486D-9237-CA107788D349.jpg (1400x933, 911.87K)

I think it's going to be the other way around. Artsy fartsy smug Eggers fanboys will be pissed off because it's a gritty action and not at all complex or smart like Eggers' other films. Focus Features would never let Eggers make anything else than an action and he basically confirmed that most of this will be action scenes. You can expect his cult following of A24 fags to seethe.

Same thing happened with the Vvitch. I saw it in theaters and this Chris Tucker ass nigger was like aw hell nah that white bitch got the devil in her and he was right. Most people were grumbling and cursing the movie when it was over

Robert Poggers

SHILL THREAD

DO NOT INTERACT

>this Chris Tucker ass nigger was like aw hell nah that white bitch got the devil in her
top kek

Retard

SCHIZO POST

TAKE MEDS

>and this Chris Tucker ass nigger was like aw hell nah that white bitch got the devil in her and he was right.
kek

>Eggers movies
>complex
They are incredibly straightforward, what the fuck are you on about?

They're all about muh hidden messages and shit

Attached: faggot.jpg (1280x960, 210.11K)

obsessed

/thread

We cam use youi spacker energy to power a city

>celebrity does a reddit ama
wtf I hate him now

>complex or smart like Eggers' other films

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Shit what I do

>and not at all complex or smart like Eggers' other films.
You mean like "the Lighthouse"?
>BRO YOU DONT GET IT, ITS LIKE A METAPHOR FOR LIKE PROMETHEUS, DO YOU GET IT THO? ITS LIKE TOTALLY DEEP AND LIKE PROMETHEUS BRO, SUPER COMPLEX BRO

>it's a Prometheus metaphor

Okay then, what else? Explain what the movie is about because I have a sneaking suspicion you have no idea how Prometheus ties into it. Explain yourself.

I voted Vermin Supreme
I am watching The Northman in theaters
I like chocolate coated ants
I took the 47th booster
I milk the cockroaches
I was there during the big bang
I walk onto the Sharty
I am a human bean

someone tried to sue the makers of Drive because the advertising made it seem like it was action movie like The Fast and the Furious

If you were as smart as you think you are, youd know that the person making the claim has to back it up. How exactly is the Lighthouse "so complex".

Feel free to feel as stupid as you sound.

Still waiting on that explanation. Have you seen the movie? What are you doing here?

I accept your surrender. Your claim of "Egger's films are complex" has been denied by the council of cinephiles on teevee. Have a nice day seething.

Attached: w10ij1ulywe61.jpg (292x341, 17.18K)

i always imagined him as an old white pedo