The country has a population of 300 million and is the only Southeast Asian country in the g20...

The country has a population of 300 million and is the only Southeast Asian country in the g20. But why do they have so little influence in the world? South Korea is one of the major Asian countries that are friendly with Indonesia, but still no one talks about Indonesia here. Well, Many people in my country thinks Indonesia is in India. Are they popular in Arab world?

Attached: 300px-Indonesia_on_the_globe_(Southeast_Asia_centered).svg.png (300x300, 59.72K)

>Many people in my country thinks Indonesia is in India
it's the same here, even brazil isn't that irrelevant

they have a significantly smaller economy than ours despite 10x more people

people dislike muslims for no reason and indonesia is the world's largeat islamic country

>for no reason

Attached: Muslim Child Brides Arab Group Wedding of Hamas Palestine.jpg (425x507, 52.21K)

>for no reason
Though I must admit Indos are far more chill than Arape & poo counter parts

>for no reason

Attached: 2000.jpg (981x618, 150.06K)

We are indian THOUGH. Jai Hind!

You forgot the part where they don't bathe regularly either, instead opting to douse themselves in Axe body spray repeatedly.

Yeah and most Americans don't even know that.

>for no reason

Attached: APAR84zPt32395fbaf1c22ef4cd-3324930-Botched_Iraqi_suicide_bomber_Sajida_al_Rishawi_opens_her_jacket_-a-13_1447954269592.jpg (634x462, 44.41K)

>for no reason

Attached: _77183433_mir27.jpg (624x810, 322.23K)

What do you want us to do about it? Do you want us sending millions of workers there? Is that what you're saying? We're getting relevant means more brown people in your country, you should be grateful we only care about domestic stuff.

I don't know, our leader met with them today but we are neighbours. He does want to strengthen ties.

Attached: file.png (599x561, 323.31K)

based
wish i was a full-time jihadist with a cute 5 yo wife

>FOR NO REASON

Attached: 11-september-2001.jpg (830x556, 71.93K)

those are their cousins and neices. If they were wives they would be covered up more.

Those buildings were ugly modernist trash. Also the architect was Japanese

yea sure, covered in bandages or funeral shroud

Attached: 1648648037777.jpg (883x1043, 380.25K)

it's a giant archipelago, lots of small islands

they probably have enough trouble trying to rule; get everyone to speak the same language etc. when people are so spread out

plus its tropical, very hot and humid, so people aren't very productive

lee kuan yew once said of singapore that the most important development for the country was air conditioning

Southeast Asians only get known abroad for 3 reasons
1) Something important in history happened to them (i.e. Vietnam War)
2) Very shitty reputations (i.e. us being corrupt, Thais being sex loving trannies etc.
3) Massive Diasporas- especially in the west- who make their home-culture known to the world (i.e. Thai restaurateurs, Filipino Migrants, Viet Migrants).

Indonesians keep to themselves, have a less visible diaspora (most of their diaspora goes to the Middle East, where they disappear into the Muslim morass), and do not have much infamous/famous events in their end. Hence they're not as known.

Attached: f197edd8a2ea654b8e915e788250aca5.jpg (640x1136, 98.05K)

that's fucked up I'm not even gonna read that. I'm sure that stuff happens, I'm just saying that particular picture was probably fake.

vietnam are very special race trust me, pls don't ever compare them to SEAs, it's just that war held them back but soon in the future they will be a superpower

Secular Muslims are one of the Nicest People. But Poverty makes them lie and deceive. Beware of people scamming foreign tourists in North Africa and the Middle East.