Ezrabros

Ezrabros...

Attached: 6-EZRA-MILLER-ARRESTED-ST-VO.transfer_frame_1515.jpg (1280x720, 353.24K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/x4WVXqftFWQ
youtube.com/watch?v=fXVxdo2JX50
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>$500 bail
so it was nothing

Faggot

Milka milk lemonade Around the corner fudge is made

Attached: Screenshot_20220326-201400_Gallery.jpg (1080x2400, 833.36K)

ahahahahaa

Attached: 1648672100350.jpg (1080x1697, 361.25K)

Why is it that most celebs get serious shit for saying bad words but this guy runs around smacking women and still works regularly?

>29

Jewish and Gay.

>guy
It's ma'am

lol

Ezrasistas rejoice

>Things suddenly have gotten serious for Ezra, this isn't him being difficult, all I'll say it there's concerns for Ezra's mental health and safety
>People making jokes about him being arrested and stuff, it doesn't vibe with what a lot of people in the industry know and that Ezra is having problems
>Ezra has cut off all contact with his reps, wants to be "left alone"
>Warner Brothers needs time to get Ezra in a good place so he can be the lead on a press tour for a major movie like The Flash
>There is uncertainty about what Ezra will do to others or himself
>They need Ezra for a multiple month/week long press tour for The Flash and that requires you to be in a very good state mentally, and they don't want to put him through sometime he can't handle
>Warner Brothers it trying to convince him to do a "tell-all" interview about what he is going through/has been through
>Everyone was laughing when he said he was hunting down the KKK but that concerned a lot of Ezra's people who thought it was a schizophrenic episode
>"Ezra Miller's mental breakdown is not entertainment and it shouldn't be viewed that way!!!!!"
youtu.be/x4WVXqftFWQ

Attached: sddefault.jpg (640x480, 60.09K)

He’s not having a breakdown, nor has he cut off his reps, he was literally in contact with them these past 3 days...

how do you know?

Notice how they give you white bitch boys cheap bail because you're all a bunch of fucking racists

Bingo. Just look at Juicy Smooly Yay.

I’m the guy who sometimes posts as London theatre fag, I know him

> gigachad jaw
> tranny hair

What did God mean by that?

It’s because he took a microphone off someone and threw water at someone...

>(((Ezra)))
>White

he's not in London though, he's in Hawaii
youtube.com/watch?v=fXVxdo2JX50

Attached: you shall not pass.jpg (1502x614, 161.5K)

I didn’t say he was in London, I said that’s how I sometimes verify the things I know. I know he’s in Hawaii.

He has jaw implants. God didn't do that, Dr. Finklestein the celebrity cosmetic surgeon did.

Post proof you've ever contacted the fag, I don't believe you at all

Isn't Ezra Filthy Frank's cousin

that's my age

Attached: C5C3E038-D1AC-4BD7-84B1-6F4CA754CBC1.jpg (320x314, 21.92K)

nigger

>he
It's they asshole.

Any actual interesting stories of other London theatre twats or just the usual queer stuff?

We need to talk about Ezra. He's going to kill people.

Attached: 1640530226319.jpg (600x800, 102.91K)

he is so stupid...

He's so ugly. He's like a squashed jew

It's definitely not implants, his jaw has always been huge he just had baby fat in his face and wasn't an adult

Attached: ezra age 16.webm (582x480, 897.47K)

I’ve known him for years, and I don’t care if you believe me. I know others too, not just Ezra. I was connected to the Old Vic when Spacey was there, I sometimes give blinds to CDAN.
I’m just saying: he’s ok, he’s in contact with his people, he’s chill, he’s just enjoying the lazy vacation. It’s stupid how this all got blown up, he was just drunk.

mahalo

I’m gay, and he’s all man except for the dresses. I don’t buy pronouns.

Everyone knows where he is, it’s if he’s a drug addict schitz everyone wants to know

mahalo.

So you're a chud is what you're saying, fuck off poser Ezra prefer they/them or it

Attached: 271307618_426087409262151_7607537874352413509_nc.jpg (2100x1954, 951.71K)

>Queer + rape - you probably know, but McKellen, Stewart, Jacoby, their clique likes them very young.
>McKellen was literally caught roughly fucking teen boys + young actors on a theatre tour but it was covered up
>Tom Holland’s family are hated, they’re the biggest bunch of graspers in existence, his mum is woke AF, she was delighted he’s bearding with a brown girl. Tom is actually cool. Gay AF.

He’s doing herbs, drink, weed, I swear. No meth or anything. He just gets lazy + is autistic about hygiene

Who cares what he thinks, he's a guy. He can believe whatever nonsense he wants, he'll still be a guy.

That Spacey shit… was that a total nightmare?

That’s recent shit, he’s fine with he in person, and he also genders himself with terms like wizard.
Don’t say ‘chud,’ you out yourself too quickly as a tranny who is desperate for validation.

What about Cumberbatch and Freeman? Clearly they dislike each other but are they cool?

I’m guessing Freeman no, Cumberbatch used to be but now has gone Hollywood.