What is the best first date movie?

What is the best first date movie?

Attached: 1648650230949.png (1211x1129, 75.19K)

Whoever drew that is a tranny and rapist

On my first date I took my now-wife to see The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo. I could tell she was turned on by THAT scene. So for the rest of the movie I kind of playfully touched her, and then I had sex with her in a dumpster full of popcorn.

>Bush
Goddamn, I forgot how much leftists seethed over that milquetoast faggot

Can we not talk about trannies for one second

you know how it works
it depends on her taste and interests
so 'the best first date movie' is too generic as a descriptor, like the 'best first date ice cream'
probably neither Hadashi no Gen (1983) nor Napoleon (1927) nor The Turin Horse (2011) nor A Separation (2011) nor KatyƄ (2007), for a plethora of different reasons
Also the location matters. Maybe go to some obscure spring or summer movie exhibit organized in your city in small theaters or in parks, open air. They usually have lots of dates packed with different kinos for every genre

No.

One that's uninteresting so he'll suck your cock with no distractions

Why did they add the clock in 3 frames, with the same time, and omit it in the 4th frame? I don't get it.

Conceptualize the aroma

So they can show the perspective that they're walking away

Sure, stop posting pictures made by or for trannies.

The clock would still be in frame if they didn't inexplicably cut off the upper part of the scene.

I don't know much about drawing he probably wanted to show perspective or practice it or something

I'm watching Dog now. A feel good movie with Channing Tatum. Would recommend

For someone who claims to hate mentally ill men in dresses you sure do think about them a lot

What is the joke/point of this comic?

>insinuating this was anything but an obvious faggothate bait thread

Attached: 1515656780217.jpg (405x418, 16.25K)

furthermore, if you can, go to the Annecy Animation Film Festival. Way kinoer both in content and in location than Cannes or Venice Biennale Cinema or the Berlinale, they say

kill yourself, tripfag

THIS NIGGA FUCKING IN THE POPCORN MINES
lOOOOOLL