Morbius post-credits scene

filesDOTcatboxDOTmoe/fea6peDOTmp4

Attached: 1648654640812.jpg (679x329, 17.38K)

Other urls found in this thread:

filesDOTcatboxDOTmoe/fea6peDOTmp4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

AWWW SHIEEEEEEEET

>filesDOTcatboxDOTmoe/fea6peDOTmp4
What am I looking at?

>first 20 seconds are a literal car commercial
Jesus Christ, Sony.

Replace DOT with .
Filter kept picking it up as spam

isn't there 1 more?

is that the ironman

so with the spell spiderman teleported vulture into venoms universe? where is the logic in that?

It's the Vulture from the Tom Holland Spiderman movies

Bruh, what the fucking fuck

Marvel gives zero fucks

They're going all in on the Multiverse apparently.
I'm not an MCU fan, but damn, they commit like no other studio.

>is that the ironman
Vulture.

Sony's logic is
>Spider-Man = popular = money
>therefore Spider-Man villains = popular villains = money villains
so they're trying to put all these villains together because they own the licenses, Marvel is popular, and there's literally nothing else to it

Attached: WE'VE GOT TO HAVE MONEY.png (985x717, 282.3K)

LMFAO IT'S OVER

Attached: marvelstudios_logo.jpg (780x438, 31.79K)

I dont care about faggot vulture. Was there andrew or tobey?

In homecoming he was a man who wanted one last job to retire and take care of his family here he is literally
>dude lmao I am evil lets be evil together xD

That's what the vulture did in the comics
He did one crime and then got a taste for it.

NWH proved that people will run to consoom if the movie involves Spider-Man and specifically Tobey Maguire Spider Man, here's proof Sony wants to do the whole Spiderverse thing, that's why they're doing a Madame Web movie and introducing Spider totems or whatever the fuck they are, they want that 2 billion which they will get, all to themselves, they won't have to do any deals with Disney or Marvel for this

And the MCU will die as a result, because WHO gives a shit about Marvel, people only care about Spider-Man, NWH proved it

>people only care about Spider-Man, NWH proved it
NWH is not the highest grossing marvel movie retard

I haven't seen the movie
why would morbius even have a problem with spiderman? is the movie not an origin story?

>And the MCU will die as a result, because WHO gives a shit about Marvel, people only care about Spider-Man, NWH proved it
Seriously. It's not like the build an empire on the back of a b-list hero like Iron man

Maybe I am wrong (I read the comics like 10 years ago)
There are vampires which want to eat spidermen from all to universes, peter almost dies fighting against them

It would've been if it was released in China but it got basically near 2 billion while every other Marvel project did shit numbers compared to it, that's not a good sign, and if Doctor Strange 2 makes less than No Way Home then it's a terrible sign for Disney and Marvel

Point is that after Endgame and now with NWH people just have no reason to care about the future of the MCU or its newer characters, but they do have a reason to care about Spider-Man and Sony movies. Funny thing is that Marvel Studios made NWH, they basically killed themselves, NWH overshadowed literally everything else in the MCU and made people not care about it

Problems?
It's the same as every other Avengers shit

Spiderman is the only normal marvel superhero which has decent writing, and people can relate to him. He has problems, he is broke, he is lame with girls, he is tempted by the dark side etc, while the others are boring characters without any flaw

They just got back the X-men and F4. They'll be fine. Stop overthinking things.

> if
Doctor strange will do a billion easy, marvel has general audiences by the nutsack by now.

That's been Marvel's thing since the 60's. It's not unique to Spiderman.

Its not about Spiderman you dumb mongoloid, its about normies hyping up for the next big thing.

so who's spiderman going to team up w/?

Attached: 471007-9lJpYvbifevWodjn.jpg (512x307, 26.02K)

He'll probably have the venom suit by then.

MCU/Disney has nothing to do with this really. Marvel may have created certain version of Spiderman characters on the movies they collabed on but Sony still owns the rights to those characters and is free to use them in their own movies however they like. As long as they don't directly reference the MCU or Marvel owned properties/storylines they can make their own Sinister Six movie with all three Spidermen and completely cutnDosmey out of the deal.

My step-dad

Endgame only did better because they gave it a second theatre run lmao

No
Stark - alcoholic retard which is a genius and always makes a smart move
Rogers - literal chad which even comes back to life he was so flawless
Thor - hulk beats him once, otherwise he is a flawless chad
Logan - nigger even survives an atomic blast like twice
And etc
You cant name me an another one which suffered as much as parker

Spiderman is still part of the MCU and Disney/Sony made that deal to continue sharing for the foreseeable future. What is this dude talking about?

>X-men and F4
No one cares now, people would've cared if they got made directly after Endgame

It won't, Hawkeye got shit numbers, not to mention Shang Chi, Eternals and Black Widow and the other tv shows except Loki and Wandavision
I really feel like NWH just fucked over everything, why would normies care about Ms Marvel now? They won't, meanwhile people cared about Iron Man, they cared about all the phase 1 characters

>NWH ends with Peter completely disconnected from the MCU
Sure thing, it will be Sony's MCU

Logan has just as many character traigjts as Peter and even shares some of the ones you listed retard.
>Hurr he survives brutal injuries so he hasn't Is a retarded argument never mind the mental trauma of his torture and horrific injuries alone the motherfucker has lived through war to modern times suffering much more loss than some school kid and wavering on the moral line all the way through.

Not the point. Marvel's thing has always been to make their characters have more realistic issue compared to DC. There's an old ass saying "DC is about gods who must live as men. Marvel is about men who must live as gods."

All it did is reset Peter to the classic comic status quo. If you really think that Spiderman won't be in any more MCU movies you're a fucking idiot.

Learn to reply properly you stupid bitch. Yes Spiderman is still part of the MCU, but Marvel Studios has nothing to do with the Sony Villain movies and has no control over how Sony uses their characters whether they debuted in the MCU or not. Simply put Sony didn't need permission from Disney to use the MCU version of Vulture.