What does Any Forums Television & Film think about this Television & Film related content?

What does Any Forums Television & Film think about this Television & Film related content?

Attached: 89A80859-629F-4FA3-944A-4EE91BD1ED23.jpg (750x503, 157.2K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pj9Hzs-vBLE
m.youtube.com/watch?v=AYA8rIEqVmI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

That's because white people don't go out and kill each other for no reason

so embarrassing how most blacks deny their races massive problems like this. this is why they will never be anything more than a sad broken race of people

white people need to stop involving themselves in black nonsense and start having more children. ffs

Yeah, this. It's embarrassing how ignorant blacks are to there own shortcomings

Matthew McConaughey would never slap Brad Pitt because he's not a nigger.

youtube.com/watch?v=pj9Hzs-vBLE

I bet if Matthew McConaughy slapped Will Farrell at the BET awards… oh they would never be invited because they are white.

I think people in the future will look back and laugh with disbelief that niggers were allowed to exist.

kek

Yes we do. Remember that dude that killed the other dude over a mattress? Or the guy that shot that woman because of how he was shoveling snow?

this guy's honestly absolutely right, but is totally undermined by the hordes of black people saying "stay out of this ytppl, this is black folx business"
the woke crowd has created this exact breed of tribalism, where the actions of an individual reflects on the entire race. and Any Forumscels on Any Forums are in complete agreement with them. very grim

>the woke crowd has created this exact breed of tribalism

The absolute state of this drooling retard. Why are you even posting here?

I guess I can't argue with two examples

>A minority of white people commit violent crime
A minority of black people commit violent crime

One minority is a hell of a lot bigger than the other minority

No its that if the black minority that committed these crimes vanished tomorrow, all crime would go down by 65%

Basically this.
The IQ meme is entirely real. They are incompatible with civilized society. It is glaringly obvious to anyone willing to open their eyes

you're gonna tell me that the
>x people do better
or when a white person does something an article being published titled
>america has an x person problem, and we need to talk about it
isn't the unique creation of wokism?
sure, at the end of the day it's just racism, but the idea of an entire race having to acknowledge accountability for one person's actions or vice versa has become totally accepted in our day and age (only when applied to certain people, of course)
will smith and chris rock being black is irrelevant to the discussion, other than for people on here to add it to their folders of evidence towards black peoples inherent violence. i literally didn't think of that at all when I watched it play out, because it's not what the situation is about. but on here and on twitter, the entire conversation is about race.

FPBP

will smith is the worst kind of pedophile
m.youtube.com/watch?v=AYA8rIEqVmI

Attached: 61746BE0-2A4D-4E51-A1BC-BB4B8D58B787.gif (245x169, 920.32K)

I don’t care what niggers think about anything.

That is a pretty fucking massive amount, especially considering blacks make up 13% of the US population

this has fuckall to do with race.
why do blacks always want to make it about race out of anything? why are blacks like that?
this is based Chris Rock making fun of Will "The Cuck" Smith. nothing less. nothing more. Will Smith deserves all the fucking ridiculing and bullying in the world for being a dickless, spieneless wussy sop. If he had any self-respect and balls he would have murdered both his Alien Ripley wife and that faggot rapper in cold blood and done an OJ chase scene with the cops but Bad Boys style.
what a fucking loser faggot holy shit. If I ever have a bad day I will just remember that I'm not Will Smith whose son is a massive druggie who sucks dicks and takes it up the ass and whose daughter is writing to some dead 90s closeted gay rapper about how she wished he would come back and live with her and her unhinged and deranged schizo serpent whore mother.

Attached: 1594719952550.jpg (1200x942, 96.99K)

Tra Rags is right

Idk how people can get themselves to pretend like they care about this nigger nonsense. Maybe i'm autistic but i just don't care anymore. I even got baited by this thread bcs the pic seemed unrelated at first. Fuck americans and their nigger worship, it's so cringe.

this but unironically

Attached: America.png (855x676, 64.21K)