Show a literal child’s penis in a movie

>show a literal child’s penis in a movie
>everyone thinks it’s hilarious
How? How is this legal and/or morally accepted by the masses? Could you imagine if they pulled the same gag but with Lisa instead of Bart? The writers would probably be in jail as they should be

Attached: 8444EE6B-F771-4807-AB36-F989C9F9B4CB.jpg (1340x2048, 757.44K)

>Could you imagine if they pulled the same gag but with Lisa instead of Bart?

wow that would be sickening i can't believe someone would even think of that i would be very upset

Attached: 1648274261811.jpg (397x397, 150.3K)

Oooohh Bart get out I'm piss! Ooooh!

even as a kid i had no idea why they did it, it makes no sense
just showing a fully zoomed in view of barts dick with nothing else in frame
its such a bizarre scene

>even as a kid

Attached: 1596992467669.jpg (250x217, 6.65K)

The movie came out 17 years ago user...

Why are you pretending like you watched the movie? The whole skateboarding scene was was classic misdirection and subversion. I was in middle school when it came out and myself along with everyone else in the theater cracked up when they showed it with the whole lead up before.

>literal
Do virgins really?

It's a drawing

it's just a penis you're not meant to be jerking it to the simpsons movie just because you cartch a glimpse of barts dingdong.
that's a problem with you, not the movie.

they did this in the very first episode tho

Attached: screen-shot-2014-07-14-at-18-57-45.png (1280x800, 448.89K)

I blame that shitty animation studio they had for the first season for this one.

hmm i didn't really think about it in that sense, to me i always thought it was supposed to be some sort of weird "we're teasing you now we're going to show it" thing which is why i thought it was weird because why would you want to see it.
The way you described it does make more sense
i was born in 1998, us zoomers are old men now

the joke was that in a movie where someone is naked there's always something that happens to be on the way to cover the genitals, but then at some point there's a fence that covers everything but his dick
that's the joke

I feel like this thread is missing something...

i get it now, its still weird considering how focus group tested all the other jokes in the movie were

I don’t blame you for forgetting context though considering how young you were when you watched it.
I swear there’s a weird psyop going on with these threads freaking out about childrens cartoons. Don’t fall for it, user.

>cartoon
>literal
wut

no I rewatched it a few years ago and I've seen it like 15 times at friends houses through my childhood, I just never thought about the scene in that context
i thought the penis showing was just supposed to be some weird gratification

Americans are so perverted they immediately think of sex whenever they see a naked body

It was funny you retards. Fuck off.