Do Germans really do this shit?

Do Germans really do this shit?

Attached: Angst (1983).png (1920x1080, 2.64M)

Eat Bratwurst and Kaiserbrötchen?
No, it's more of an Austrian thing

As a Greek having to travel to west Europe for my work, I'm always horrified at the type of local food I'm always finding there.

It's either fucking Turkish kebab or Asian, with the occassional wannabe Italian trying to serve you microwaved lasagna. Where's the local cuisine?

In Germany you only have schnitzels and shit. In the Netherlands the only local cuisine are different types of lettuce with a sauce, ham and bread. Admittedly the beer is good, but the food is just as bad as displayed in OP's pic.

Westniggers, I'm calling you out.

Attached: 230114_908223010.png (339x296, 132.61K)

pay denbts

seethe

>As a
As a FAGGOT

idk why but this made me laugh
like some german dude took onus like
no thats the fucking austrians

We already discerned that from 'Greek'. Shit like 'Greek faggot' is redundant.

You will eat the spicy hot dog soup, and you will like it!

there are no locals anymore and the ones that still exists are working in some excel sheet factory 10 hours a day

>all Greek Local Food is just Turkish food you got forced on you during the Ottoman years, but you desperately pretend it was always Greek, GREEK!!!

Attached: FOukYPjUYAUIgIU.jpg (750x436, 47.6K)

You should come to the UK lad and 'ave a proper meal instead of all that white mousaka shite you lot eat all day

Attached: Norf.png (524x235, 74.87K)

the locals don't live near the largest city in the country

What is wrong with it?
Though I would add pickles.
t.czech gourmand

love me chips and ketchup twixt toasted bread me

Schweinebraten, Sauerbraten, Knödel and Rotkohl, Spätzle, Kroketten hnnng

Attached: Leberkäse.jpg (2154x1848, 2.16M)

Based movie and based scene

Worst part is all the Turkish or Asian options you DO have are shit because northwest euros have no standards. The Dutch are the worst in this regard, I'm sure all of them would be happy to eat nutrient blocks for all their meals if they could.

lol

do americunts really have child beauty pageants?

Attached: 1648324557248.gif (292x498, 1.4M)

I always took it that they have shitty junk food cuisine because they're all just chilled out downtempo listening potheads

We are fucking sick of schnitzl. Roasted chicken is good. But i really fucking miss the gyros shops. they all closed and were replaced with fucking döner kebap shops. i hate these fucking zoomers for buying that cheep disgusting trash meat made in fucking pooland.

You will get traditional german restaurants in smaller cities. For fast food go to a butcher and get either pic related or Fleischkäse sometimes they will have salads as well.
I think uptempo is way more popular in NL than downtempo. The pothead thing is true though.