/oldtrek/

oldtrek general this is for star trek content ranging from TOS to ENT

Attached: 1647861001328.jpg (1920x1080, 187.42K)

Enterprise isn't old Trek.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAH

FUCK YOU TNGEEZER!

Attached: 1646693882174.png (1137x1116, 422.13K)

based

Attached: 1647890157580.png (647x1177, 404.13K)

I want to Chuck fuck that piece of meat

LD is the best Star Trek. All TNGeezers need to die!

Attached: 1633694433977.jpg (1280x720, 269.81K)

One thing I noticed is that the intent of Voyager was to be like TOS with episodic self-contained stories. I think this would have been better done if Voyager were intentionally sent into an unexplored part of deep space and that was just part of the mission.
Having them stranded and fighting to go home with limited resources is very similar to the Anabasis (or, given the gang-style affiliations of the Kazon, The Warriors). The attrition automatically layers on a long-arc element, and even though you can do the odd reset like in Year of Hell, there still is an arc element.
If you want attrition as you fight to escape, BSG did it better. I feel if Voyager wanted to be truly episodic, it needed to ditch the Anabasis style plot.

wow, nobody had this opnion before

What is the logical reason for a vulcan science officer to have breast implants?

Attached: startrekenterprise1.jpg (1118x629, 55.04K)

This thread has potential.

>enterprise
>oldtrek

Attached: 1624993937046.webm (1456x1092, 2.82M)

Shock absorbers

How do you know Vulcan boobs aren’t naturally like that?

>What is the logical reason for a vulcan science officer to have breast implants?
The logical reason is that it is impossible to function when a creature of incredible and savage emotions has irrational body dysmorphia.
It is possible to combat it every day through rigorous meditation and constant self-denial, rationalization and repression of one's dysmorphia, but that is intellectually taxing and distracts from one's duties.
Or you can have a pair of really nice gazongas implanted, one-and-done, and that savage animalistic itch is quelled and you can focus your brainpower on more important things, like tachyon eddies or what have you.

sissy

schizo
I don’t get why people hate Voyager.

because janeway didn't follow the prime directive I guess

What’s a “sissy”? How old are you?

It's not hate, I feel they were under too much pressure to be all things to all people as the flagship of UPN. TOS was a better episodic and BSG was a better Anabasis analogue. VOY was in between, not excelling at either, and not satisfying either itch fully.

Yeah, I agree; Voyager is the most average Star Trek show. But I still like it a lot.

Best girl

Attached: 1637611200547.jpg (699x869, 196.19K)

user…

Voyager is entertaining but it has several faults like characters not being consistent and/or not developed over the whole seven years, overreliance of technobabble to solve plots, a lack of consequence for a ship supposedly totally isolated (aka the reset button) and no sense that the ship is travelling, at least early on.

This one.
Wrong.

Groundbraking post
wow! you get the captain obvious awards of lame echo chambers!

user this thread is a lame echo chamber by design.

Oh sorry, please go on!
If you all are aware of it, it is fine.

Attached: 6D1F7B02-D570-4F46-82D1-D01715703AF1.jpg (500x572, 121.07K)

ahh hell yeah, great thread op. thanks for helping bump the good thread nu trek posters

Attached: similitude1.webm (1280x720, 2.84M)