Jada talking to Will about her relationship with August Alsina, on Red Table Talk:

Jada talking to Will about her relationship with August Alsina, on Red Table Talk:
>“I just wanted to feel good. It had been so long since I felt good, and it was really a joy to just help heal somebody”
Jada's first public statement after the slap incident:
>"This is a season for healing. And I'm here for it."
................BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Attached: will-smith-jada-pinkett-smith.jpg (2500x1753, 722.29K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/qOTe0_Z0vlc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Man she's so fucking hot even with the bald head. But she's still a whore.

Nah she's an uglier version of that British bitch from Westworld

i have a hotness towards intj women
amber heard, mila kunis, paris hilton…

She was never good looking not even when she was a young hood rat fucking 'Pac.hvjyh

youtu.be/qOTe0_Z0vlc

yeah, highlights. she broke him.

>I just wanted to feeeeeel good
>it had been so looooong since i felt gooooood
>*penis length hand gestures get bigger and bigger*

YOU'RE LOVE IS STRONG
AND YOU'RE SO SWEET

YOU MAKE ME HARD
YOU MAKE ME WEAK

A GLIMPSE OF YOU
WAS ALL IT TOOK
A STRANGER'S GLANCE
GOT ME HOOKED

WHAT ARE YOU SCARED OF BABY
IT'S MORE THAN JUST A DREAM

DARK WORDS
SILENT TREATS
WE MAKE A BEAUTIFUL TEAM

I'LL WAIT FOR YOU
UNTIL THE DAWN
MY MOTHER KNEW REAL

holy fuck this is painful to watch

She's the god damned devil

Attached: jps.png (1228x820, 1.41M)

Saving this for later. I generally have zero interest in celebs but the Jada and Will dynamic interests me. This narcissist whore and her cucked husband publically play out some relationships I know irl. These women are so horrid and it shocks me grown men are under their control.

"fucking other men is just part of it"
Holy shit. I've never actually watched this before. What the fuck is WIll doing to himself?

God. Fucking. Dammit.
I've seen the memes from this and I heard about how bad it was. But this is the first time I've ever actually watched it
This has got to be the most disrespectful thing I have ever seen a woman do to a man
What the fuck is wrong with him? Why does he continue to stay with her?

Will is afraid of broken families.

Doesn't matter, Will was fucking other men the whole time and she probably has actual evidence of his faggotry. That's why he stays with her.

>I generally have zero interest in celebs but the Jada and Will dynamic interests me.
Dude, I generally don't give a shit about blacks in general. Not even the famous ones. I'm fairly racist, and I even complained on Oscars night at first about why everyone on this board kept spamming about two niggers in a chimpout moment
But the more I read about it, the more I get sucked in to Will Smith's personal life. I heard about the cuck rumors but I honestly and truly didn't think it was this bad, or was well-detailed and documented to the public to this degree
I can't help but be fascinated by these people, and it sickens me a little bit yet here I am in this thread like I've been in dozens of other Will Smith threads over the past 3 days

He's got a total beta mindset and thinks if he can just get it through to her how dedicated and loyal he is to her then she will finally love him the same way as she loved Tupac. He's talked about his seething jealousy about Tupac even 30 years ago. For Jada, 3 minutes of Tupac's love is worth more to her than 30 years from Will. It's just how women are

Attached: 1648579954095.jpg (1250x703, 358.6K)

I think that the worst part about this is that now Will has made himself a public embarrassment on behalf of Jada. A woman who has already embarrassed him greatly.

It's one thing to be humiliated. But to humiliate yourself, betray your friend, and do it in-front of the world, at the moment which was supposed to be the height of your career, for some aging bald Slut? Jesus Christ.

Attached: download (3).jpg (662x712, 65.31K)

Where is her alopecia bald spot in the two other images of her in this thread?

Attached: file.png (396x516, 177.05K)

She seems to be a very evil person.

Wait a minute, now
Just because she's a cheating manipulative whore doesn't mean we all have to pretend like she was never attractive

Man get off Pol. This shit shouldn't exist in your head rent free. I'm not white but everyone is sick of Hollywood shoehorning social agenda. Learn to tune it out. Pol will just get non-issues living rent free in your head. It's a waste of your mind.

She's still attractive, for her age. It bewilders me how a grown man comes under her spell. A normal person should lesrm her redflags by the time they're going through 20's. Will is in his fucking 50s and can't see her for what she is. She's a witch.

Attached: 1436922497190.png (500x501, 79.66K)