So his entire shtick is pretending to have aspergers?

So his entire shtick is pretending to have aspergers?

Attached: Comedian_Joe_Pera.jpg (972x1042, 77.5K)

I actually have aspergers, but I’m totally normal and no one would ever know it. The only thing that is different about me is that I’m super good at math, and also I’m asexual, but I get off to watching women being beaten or raped as long as I don’t have to touch them

No it's pretending to be a New England grandpa

This is literally sneed who posted this

What the fuck is wrong with this board? 1/3 threads start off with schizo posts like this now.

I legitimately love Joe Pera. He's like the anti-brother Theodore.

Actually every post on here is completely normal. It’s you who is becoming schizo and losing your mind, everyone else just sees normal non schizo stuff

His standup about the Buffalo Bills is simultaneously really funny and heartwarming

Isn't that cultural appropriation?

the more I use this board I realize there's a good chunk of demented neets/loser who just post Any Forums shit, wojak and otherwise tertiary shit threads

now, I COULD be an adult and ignore it but literally more threads are made by some phoneposting sperg than genuine film threads. wtf am I t odo?

Nice

if Joe Pera Talks With You doesn't warm your soul and cheer you up then you are beyond redemption and truly broken

It was fun for like five episodes, but the shtick gets real old real quick. I much prefer John Wilson's "wholesome autism" larp, as he doesn't go overboard with it, he does it to real people and it all-around just feels much more genuine

Nice

If you don't get that some people are just wholesome dudes you never will. That's half the humor or what people think the humor of this is. They think oh it's like the opposite of Seinfeld or it's always sunny in how absurd in his wholesomeness he is. The real humor is how serious he takes picking out a chair with his friend of his fascination with rocks or how chill everyone is about his conspiracy theorist prepped gilrfiend. People can't fathom life without conflict and that's what a lot of people don't get about his show. His show is peak comfy and a lot of people don't get it.

holy basef

You literally are same as Joffrey Baratheon and Chuck

But it's just a fake show him and some other writers/AS execs came up with in a room together to make people laugh and profit from it. It's not real. None of the comfy autism or wholesome characters are real.

Because it's on Adult Swim a lot of people go into it expecting there to be some vicious punchline at the expense of all these UP normies at some point, but there isn't one. The punchline is that the show is on Adult Swim in the first place.

>In 2022 based is now a sexuality

Attached: 1584361970580.jpg (1329x1429, 959.06K)

Time travel isn't real either but back to the future is still a good movie

>now
Your newfag is showing. Get raped, bitch.

It's tv. Everyone even kids nowadays know it's not real. But the feelings it induces are. Fucking retard.

maybe youre just crazy

It's a scripted tv show. Why would you expect it to be real?

Is that stephen merchant?

Do you prefer when Any Forums was half schizo threads and half celeb feet threads?

Be the change you want to see in the world. Create quality threads and in every field on shitposts.

I just don't understand how your "soul is warmed" by a guy larping as an autist in a show written by him and some other jews to make money for adult swim.
This board talks up the show like it's some kind of Buddhist revelation, and if you don't enjoy it you're a "broken soul", despite it all being scripted for comedy

I don't remember making this post

>jews to make money
But I'm not paying any

Attached: 1641919186288.jpg (616x625, 216.71K)

He’s not larping as someone with autism >:(

That’s a very narrow minded and stereotypical way to view autistic people. Not all of them act like Joe Pera’s character, and not everyone who acts like Joe Pera has autism. He’s a very nerdy and somewhat socially awkward person, that does NOT mean he has autism. Educate yourself PLEASE

Do people actually believe this guy is real? My giganormie coworker cannot stop talking about this guy and I finally looked him up. How can people seriously not see through this act? He's like that reviewbrah guy but without the memes because it's too phony to be memed.

The Andy Griffith show was written by a jew too, and it's still comfy. What point are you even trying to make? A scripted series can't be nice?