I’m Jules

I’m Jules

Attached: 27C90F68-E209-4B3B-89CE-652E861B702D.jpg (357x422, 33.03K)

>and here's the girl I've been telling you about

ACK

post his side profile

The most unrealistic part of Euphoria is that this weird tranny man was even tolerated at high school parties

Observe her face, you can see the outlines of the incel, this is true to every trans,

>that psycho eye look
>that footballer neck
>adam's apple
>that jaw
kek

> Hello Mr. Jules i am user.

Hello, Jules.
You are a man.

Why

She is a woman

Is the for a Silence of the Lambs remake?

Attached: sex-chromosome-women-men-sex-chromosome-women-men-esp-148692122.jpg (1600x1289, 95.81K)

Hi Jules, I'm go fuck yourself

Hey Jules, I'm Bob. You're stunningly cute and I would love to get to know you better. This board is full of chuds who feel ashamed of being attracted to a girl as gorgeous as you, so they will resort to insulting trans girls. Don't worry, I'm not like that. I'll protect you and if I play my cards right maybe land a date with you. If I don't, that's fine too.

see You cringe subhuman

>this is the kid I was telling you about

Subhuman sounds like something a nazi would say. This is why you will never get to date a girl as hot as her.

Real SOTL vibes going on. Look at that neck.

Jules? Isn't that a girl's name?

It's not gay to be attracted to someone like Hunter. Think about it, you look at her and that's a female, feminine, cute, sexy, boobs, ass, long legs, that's everything we as men are attracted too. There just happens to be a penis instead of a pussy. Now I don't know about you but I'm an ass man and I've persuaded every girl I've been with into letting me fuck their assholes, so if I ever had sex with hunter, she'd let me fuck her asshole, and her having a penis between her legs instead of a vagina is irrelevant. I'm still 100% straight and nothing you can say will convince me otherwise

I'm not into men, you stupid faggot

Attached: 12215349.96_image.png (720x1368, 1.04M)

Hi troon!

I would be attracted to him if he wasn't an insane jew.

Then again all trannies are insane. I don't even mean like hurr you want to be a girl, they're all vapid sluts. Worse than women.

Guess what? Hunter not only looks like a stunning girl, she also happens to be one.