Fester Addams is actually an imposter

>Fester Addams is actually an imposter
>the family and him dont care and just pretend he is the Fester they all know and love
any other films with endings like this?

Attached: 1643315345739.jpg (780x438, 71.46K)

But it was revealed he was the real Fester all along. So that ending didn't happen.

>imposter
sus

The Good Son

are you sure? they just blindly say that the story they were told is true and thats the end of it.

Did you not even finish watching the movie?

When I was a kid my uncle convinced me to put a lightbulb up his ass bulb first then take shots at it with an air rifle.

Because of this movie.

except he literally was the real fester, fucking zoomers, put down your phone and pay attention

YOU KNOW I'M NOT DEAD

If he’s not the real Fester then he is gradually being possessed by Fester throughout the movie. In the second film he actually has memories of his childhood with Gomez, either he was always the real Fester or the imposter is replaced by possession by the dead Fester.

but its not. he is an adopted kid raised by that woman.
the fester who disappeared for 25 years was an adult and could not be adopted.
the latter makes more sense. the spirit of Fester takes over.

he is the real fester, the woman he called mother "adopted" him as her son in bermuda when he almost drowned and was picked up in fish nets and has amnesia. he gets his memories back when he gets struck by lightning at the end

>are you sure? they just blindly say that the story they were told is true and thats the end of it.
Yes. "Fake" Fester turns out to enjoy the same kind of morbid stunts and be impervious to major injuries. That's how Addamses and adjacent weirdos in the setting operate.

I never understood the Addams family.
Intuitively it always felt like a light BDSM theme was the thing.
Like CBT was the essence of the show. Am I wrong? Was there more to it? The horror angle never stuck with me.

These were actually pretty fucking funny movies.

op tried to make a normal thread and now just gets dunked on for not understanding a movie lmao

Attached: 1631594125545.jpg (750x714, 71.13K)

Im right.
dont always think the majority are right.

They outright state it at the end of the movie, saying he really did get lost at sea and suffered from amnesia. And the lightning strike at the end of the movie brought his memories back.

I do want to emphasize that I think it would have been much much better to have had Fester just be some rando but I guess test audiences weren't a fan.

Well put your money where you mouth is then. Instead of making a low effort thread on Any Forums, write your own screenplay for Addams Family 3, where it's revealed he actually is an imposter, and shop that shit around.

>making an Addams Family film with Raul Julia dead
fuck off zoomer

That was the original plan for the ending. But test audiences didn’t like it.

So they added a scene where it turned out that he was the real Fester and just lost his memories and was kidnapped by the woman.

This doesn’t make sense given he had to keep shaving his head but that is the test audiences’s fault.