Only 15 million views for Obi-Wan trailer

Attached: obi-wan-kenobi-09-03-2022-ew-serie-disney-plus-cover_0000998818.jpg (1333x1812, 643.83K)

YouTube is a dead platform. Most people are watching trailers on Instagram, TikTok and Twitch

if it's shit it'll be the final nail in the coffin for Star Wars. word of mouth is a huge thing for these shows, and if it doesn't get people hyped up they won't really spread the word about watching it. my hopes are already pretty low with how fucking cheap it looks and the crappy design.

>When I left you, three weeks ago on Tatooine at the end of Kenobi: A Star Wars Story Season 1, Episode 9, I was but a learner. Now I am the master.

it's 10 years before Episode 4

sorry Season 2 or 3 then

YouTube has a horrible libtard bias. No one uses it except people who want to flood their brain with globohomo.

Luke, have I ever told you about that time I giggled like a drunk faggot while telling your mom about how your dad slaughtered little kids?

Good times.

Still very gay, it should be Asharad Hett AKA Darth Krayt who Obi-Wan fights in this, and Vader and Windu should fight eachother. Boom just saved that show and this faggot ass franchise. Still gotta assassinate Kathleen kennedy and Ruin Johnson though.

>Show is called "Obi-Wan Kenobi"
>Even though he is going by "Ben Kenobi" at this point
I fucking hate this series so much.

Disney only believes in lightspeed pacing. The whole ST happened in like 2 weeks

Not a single lightsaber battle.
Lightsabers won’t touch each other, not even tips.

You would be surprised by how many niggers live on Tatooine. Niggers and entitled white sluts. Tatooine used to be a rich planet, powerful, but now it is a russian colony.

I don't like that these star wars shows are using the cartoon and comic book characters and acting as if I'm supposed to know who they are

Because people wanted to see more Hayden and Ewan interactions instead of inquisitors jobbers. No one cares about those lame morons who mostly all dies in a cartoon.

>Still gotta assassinate Kathleen kennedy and Ruin Johnson though.

Attached: 1644509274700.png (359x213, 180.25K)

That's the biggest problem with Filoni. He is in love with his own additions more than anything, so he shoehorns all of his characters and lore into fucking everything.

The trailer killed all hype. Absolutely all hype that it had. It had the potential of being the biggest star wars thing, with the return of ewan and hayden.
And they ruined it.

>The whole ST happened in like a year.
ftfy

>YouTube is a dead platform
nah is just that disney stinks and cannot make anything good and people are starting to notice.
put some shit video like despacito or some dumb roastie cooking and you will have 100 million of viewers.

I wonder if Hayden being back means there will be a lot of Vader scenes. A show about Vader would be kino.

This show seems so unnecessary. George Lucas already told the important parts of the story. Who cares what Obi-Wan did on Tatooine?

Its pretty clear from the trailer its a bait and switch. Obi Wan is only going to be a small part of the show. The bulk of it will following Filoni's live-action cartoon characters.