Interviewer: Basically, like, oh, he was an open relationship

>Interviewer: Basically, like, oh, he was an open relationship.
>Will Smith: That's not exactly it. The pact that we have made to one-another is that I will deliver myself to her happy and she will deliver herself to me happy.
I don't get it.

Attached: will.jpg (311x342, 20.3K)

If it has to be worded in just the right way, then it's mental gymnastics.

He didn't look to happy. So it's his fault?

Just a fancy way of saying they'll both fuck a bunch of men on the side and come home happy.

looks like a faceapp
how many filters do they put on actors nowadays?

I think that's just makeup.

ENTANGLEMENT
N
T
A
N
G
L
E

It's a bunch of mental gymnastics to convince himself he's not a spineless cuck (he is).

It's a 2008 interview.

Look at that statement from him. Holy shit.
Seriously.....read that fucking statement carefully, while having common sense.
How the fuck are there people who genuinely don't realize by now that this dude is either a homosexual or a cuck?
If they were really in an equal-playing-field open relationship where he gets to fuck just as many bitches as the niggas she fucked, then his response would have simply been "yeah it's an open relationship"
A real-ass nigga in a real open relationship isn't doing mental gymnastics and re-wording shit to try to explain the dynamics of his open relationship
Being Will Smith is SUFFERING

Kek that's fucking hilarious. I actually watched the red table interview with Jada and Smith and jada said what happened between her and August was part of her healing process. Holy fuck these people are deranged.

will smith has always been a chump
he's the mark wahlberg of black men

Will Smith, Jada, Jaden and Willow have a ferocious family orgy every weekend. Will 69's with Jaden and Jada fists Willow. Source: I knew their house cleaner. How does Hollywood brainwash so thoroughly until basic morality has been replaced with pure Judaism? Is it chemical? Was it the Scientology?

He's not gay or into cuck stuff. He's just a victim of being in a a relationship with a manipulative narcissist who is successfully dominating. Ive known people like this. Will is emotionally broken and completely emasculated. Jada won. Jada never really loved him, she regrets not managing to be with one of the rappers or basketball players that used to plow her

You know people in open relationships can still have affairs right? "Open" relationships usually have restrictions and rules about who they can sleep with and how they go about it. If one party breaks those rules and sleeps with someone to hurt the other person, it still hurts.

Kek.

this nigga do be lookin gay af no cap frfr

Open relationships are an absolute sham and just a cope from cuckolds/cuckqueans into self-deception. Same for polyamory and any of that other shit. If your partner fucks other people, and you know about it and don't immediately get rid of them from your life, you are a cuck.

Why not just come out as gay? At this point it would actually help his career, not hinder it.

Nigga looking like a HD render of a GTAIV character.

KEEP MY HUSBAND'S COCK, OUTTA YA FUCKEN MOUTH

In other words he's ecstatic and elated

Attached: 9847984789478947987843439.png (300x300, 76.78K)

Can anyone explain WHY all these famous negroes love jada? She's fucking ugly

Remember: every marriage that opens had someone ask to open it. Who do you honestly think it was? Will or Jada?
Will is a cuck either way

Jesus needs to come back and end all this nonsense.

She fucked them