Picrel is Nicole Junkermann, a CIA sex spy that was recruited by Jeffrey Epstein while she was studying at Harvard...

Picrel is Nicole Junkermann, a CIA sex spy that was recruited by Jeffrey Epstein while she was studying at Harvard. She stole information regarding British health and voting behaviors from Matt Hancock, previous secretary of Health in Britain.

Attached: Nicole-Junkermann-profile-680x1024.jpg (680x1024, 49.4K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Les_Wexner
independent.co.uk/tech/elon-musk-twitter-secret-video-b2082236.html?amp
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Id let her steal my heart

mental. i also read somewhere that Jeff Epsteins primary financier, that has been made public, was the guy who owned Victoria's secret. Basically some ancient Ohio business mangnate with plenty of mob connections

Made for big chad cock. No pussy for pathetic incels

I’ll tell your sister this post

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Les_Wexner

Picrel is Matt Hancock, the former Secretary of NHS, with American sex spy, Nicole Junkermann in behind. He had affairs with her and she stole all the secrets of NHS.

Attached: EhoorYuXkAA22YL.jpg (568x1200, 80.58K)

Heard about that guy, didn't he supposedly gift Epstein 2 young girls for his birthday?
>No pussy for pathetic incels
So i got a chance
She told me to tell you to stop contacting her

why do men keep falling for the sexy spy meme

coomer incels

picrel is Eric Swalwell with chinese sex spy Fang Fang. notice how the chinese sex spy is so much uglier. American men have no standards

Attached: afasdfasdf.jpg (2000x1333, 245.29K)

Yeah id go with the picture perfect cia girl over the Chinese mannequin.

fake but Epstein was obviously a spy who collected kompromat on a lot of people (mostly on his house in NYC and his island).
Was he an israeli spy? American? Both?
Who were his handlers? Will we ever get an answer?

>real or not
Does it matter? Look at that face
>epstein
Ofc he was intel

That's some crazy shit

spy stuff is so cool desu
this is why i think the cia is based

The connection is Mossad

Also Ghillaine’s dad was a literal Mossad agent

Also also Wexler’s goddaughter and friend was involved in the Sex cult with the Smallville actress and also has Mossad ties.

Dershowitz and all the rest like Pinker simped for Epstein because of the Israel connection. Neither give a shit about the US.

Mossad in US. Not US intelligence properly. The Mossad are given free reign and total access. For some reason…

Pedo compromise blackmail and if you oppose Israel or question giving 50b/year in money you are done. Simple as.

>nicole junkersexyyy
gay if you wouldn't have done the same

people with money are connected to people with money
this is a universal constant

t. read way too much on this

Attached: 1636946223860.png (1180x910, 603.6K)

I legitimately don't understand this. Even when you are a coomer incel and some hot babe throws herself at you. Do you really reveal state secrets and shit to her just because you banged???

pic related Jewish billionaire Mark Zuckerberg and a Chinese sex spy, Priscilla Chan

Attached: image.jpg (1500x1000, 234.25K)

Yes. I remember being a techie engineer and going to bare and clubs with friends. Constantly over heard retards trying to show off to girls by talking up their positions. Completely retarded. Imagine corporate espionage is like 1/10 of political espionage. It’s remarkably easy to make people sing. Note the Twitter expose videos which occurred because some girl went on a “date” with the guy.

you act like they’re trained in reading situations like that. they’re just normies in positions of power

These girls show immense interest in the guy and they are actually professional seducers. Most men would be helpless unless they had special training.

independent.co.uk/tech/elon-musk-twitter-secret-video-b2082236.html?amp

This happens in universities too. imagine being some prof and a hot exchange student or visiting researcher comes on hard.