Keep my wifes ASS out of your FUCKING MOUTH!

keep my wifes ASS out of your FUCKING MOUTH!

Attached: ass.jpg (480x270, 14.8K)

Eating ass is disgusting.

Attached: 1646259061029.jpg (976x850, 87.06K)

Eating ass or pussy is gayer than sucking another man's dick.

Who are these people

Attached: Niksbigasshole.png (180x134, 40.02K)

this is the type of ass i eat

Attached: 1519962797923.webm (1040x1076, 1.65M)

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

> doesnt even post any ass
what did you mean bugbro?

No, it's amazing, you permavirgin

do you think it would be spicy like when you eat hot food and your anus sometimes burns

do you think it would taste like hot poopy noodle?

Nah, sucking a dick is the gayest thing you can do. However, eating pussy is definitely gayer than fucking a man’s ass, since eating pussy is an act of submissiveness to a woman for her pleasure alone.

Haha, imagine if you were eating some whore's ass and she accidentally let out a bodacious fart and it blew up your cheeks like hamsters LOL

Nah, eating pussy is fun. It’s not really submissive unless you are a sub cuck. Sticking your face in pussy and having a taste is pleasurable by itself

probably
have you ever eaten heavily seasoned food and been able to smell it when you shat it out?

Ew, no. Who would want to stick their tongue in that ass? I said eating ass is fun, not that I didn't have standards

Attached: 936f2bb5398b8cef79c0671ac058fcd2.gif (480x270, 615.26K)

True. Weird zoomer thing I'm absolutely too old to understand

But I'm not surprised people worship literal shit when they have been worshipping figurative shit for so long.

I remember when I was younger going over to my black neighbors house to mess around with their daughters who were thirsty for me and I cant explain it but there is this smell in black peoples homes that is kind of gross. It is akin to a body odor smell mixed with something else, sort of like a wet dog smell but less animal if that makes sense. Not even memeing, can any black anons explain?

Anons with yellow fever live in a fantasy world.

Cocoa butter

Kek

Black people stink. There is your explanation.

it's is objectively gay. only homosexuals did that shit in the 90's. how it's become something any straight men do is insane.

were any of them wearing dreads or had some kind of afro? hair can start to smell incredibly bad especially if you tend to it "traditionally".

You don’t actually stick your tongue in her asshole virgin. Just like when you eat pussy you don’t actually stick your tongue in her vagina, unless she asks for it of course. You like around the area, which will taste fine if she has decent hygiene. Just give it a sniff before you do anything

It's not gay to eat a woman's asshole until she comes

Attached: 1648599265702.jpg (200x158, 4.35K)

Both of them had corn rows

Attached: file.png (1824x1368, 1.92M)

I dated a black girl once and yes they have a different smell. They also say white people smell weird so go figure

I live in the hood and some black people just fucking stink. Their shit smells different, they smell like musty wet dogs marked with newport-smoke. They smell like a wet hoodie a dog laid on.

I wish I was making this up

jfc you're one disgusting nigger

bugsnax