Cope

Cope cope cope cope
How do these faggots cope so hard?

Attached: 497A17F4-4A93-4BC3-ADE9-EAC454F98BA8.jpg (704x1142, 441.26K)

Based, we bullied them out of Star Wars

It might be cope, but why would anyone with any choice choose to make Star Wars, knowing it's not the biggest game in town anymore (Marvel blows it out of the water in attention), and that the fandom is mostly made up of forty-year-old retards who are angry about everything and just want their nostalgia fed

>we
It was me.

>two faggots do something
God what a shitty board

Happy Hanukkah you subversive vermin.

They ruined a great show and ran away screaming that it was everyone else’s fault.

STANNIS WAS ROBBED

Fuck those faggots. They deserve to be blacklisted forever. Who would ever trust them again when they already proved that they'll just nosedive a project as soon as they get bored with it. Even at their best they were never very good without daddy George holding their hands.

I unironically hope they both die.

Attached: raw.gif (480x270, 671.2K)

Feels absolutely fantastic.

i always think it's funny how one of them looks like a gigachad and the other one looks like a stereotypical cuck

>make shit that's not Star Wars, and is nothing but a personal social platform using Star wars as the front
>blame the fans because it's shit

Nailed it.

>make garbage
>blame everyone else
Truly.

I train every day so that if I ever run into these faggots IRL I can kill them both with my bare hands

And yet its still shit

Too bad, I would like to have seen Star Wars get ruined more than what is currently happening.

There two yids literally lucked their way into running a TV show with zero experience that succeeded despite them due to a very strong first story arc.

Attached: Rage.jpg (820x820, 56.38K)

>two absolutely talentless j*ws
>not going to be a part of SW
>It's not us it's the toxic fans!
typical

too bad, they could have fucked star wars beyond all repair

>gatekeeping doesn't work!!!

lmao

you bullied Lucas away. star wars fans are the worst and historically have shit taste too

Marvel is trash across the board, low and mid tier star wars movies all look amazing next to any Marvel

Notice the fans are always the scapegoat for the immense amount of problems disney has caused themselves?

>be shit at your job
>everyone says you are shit at your job
>quit your job
Doesn't sound toxic, sounds right and just

>We missed the chance for DABID Star Wars memes

Meds. Now.

At this rate it would be more prudent to limit their influence to already destroyed IP such as Star Wars rather than lend the opportunity to destroy something not already condemned