I keep having nightmares about korean unification i'm unironically scared of it. it would be very bad for japan

I keep having nightmares about korean unification i'm unironically scared of it. it would be very bad for japan

Attached: 1542719678304.gif (220x218, 72.93K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uII0aWlB5vE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

imagine the suicides

Are they going to get revenge for you colonizing them?

OK NOW YOU GIVE NORK APOLOJUICE NOW NIDAAAAAAAAA

So obliterating south koreas economy and causing them intense social integration issues for likely decades is scary to you?

Everything is bad for Japan, just don't think about it.

Attached: 1631718690490.jpg (640x807, 147.21K)

korea would dominate east asia economically and militarily lol
that won't happen though, samsung and all other gook companies would rush to the north since it's filled with cheap labour and TRILLONS of minerals. Also potential oil.

Unification would be bad for Russia and China too. We will make sure it won't happen

Imagine a united Korea under the benevolent rule of the Supreme Leader

Americans always have the most uneducated posts

These fuckers read some poorly written analysis on NYT and think they're experts on economy, geopolitics and diplomacy

>Unification would be bad for Russia and China too. We will make sure it won't happen
Depends which side unifies it

How about providing some evidence to the contrary uou fuckin macaco

You just threw some words without meaning

this. North Koreans integrate so quickly with south Korean culture it's scary. I guess it makes sense since it;s a conformist society. It won't be like german unification which took like 10 years for the east to catch up to the west.

Korean unification is bad for everyone who isn't Korean though

why is south korea breaking international sanctions? why is south korea such a corrupt shithole? why have 5 out of 6 south korean presidents been arrested for corruption charges? why south korea pretend to hate north korea when south korean companies work with north korean elite to get resources and steal fish from japan sea?

Attached: corrupt.jpg (828x1259, 164.56K)

>why have 5 out of 6 south korean presidents been arrested for corruption charges
at least there they get arrested ;(

Yeah because theres no difference in integrating a small amount of refugees who left of their own accord into an established and prosperous nation and integrating millions of brainwashed people living in awful conditions with completely substandard education for the kind of society they would be entering.

Imagine animu but with this OST
youtube.com/watch?v=uII0aWlB5vE

Why? a unified Korea would be bad for "China" and anything that's bad for "China is good for Japan.

But North Koreans are discriminated against In South Korea, one guy even asked to go back to North Korea

arrested then pardoned after 1 month of house arrest lol

not true, most integrate and are happy. Also most north korean (after 10 years) will end up richer than south koreans if unification happens because korean corps will all move north