Now that the dust has settled, is it kino?

Now that the dust has settled, is it kino?

Attached: p9076140_p_v12_ao.jpg (206x305, 23.69K)

White power fantasy. Nothing more.

Cool plot but the result felt cheap.

why do you wear the small hat

No. It made zero sense

Yes, the message is don't become an incel before it too late

Until the ending, yes. I'll always maintain that Bruce should have gotten to kill the fucking kid in the end. You can't guarantee this little psycho isn't going to grow up to destroy the world just because he has his mother, who was shown to not be fully capable of controlling him.

>modify something inthe future
>it immediately effects something in the past via wormhole magic

The part where the mob amputates that young guy and the older guy’s limbs start disappearing scared me.

Was this Bruce's last good movie before his brain went to mush?

The first act was solid and it peaked with the Paul Dano past/future torture scene. After that it really lost its momentum and by the end was just another generic action flick.

I liked it but I thought the ending was kinda meh

Anything with time travel involved usually has a lot of plot holes and inconsistencies. It was a good movie though despite that.

Attached: capybara6.png (1209x933, 1.87M)

No. its shit except for Blunt.

Attached: tt.png (2558x1332, 1.52M)

>make time travel movie
>also include humans developing psychic powers subplot

???

It's frustratingly stupid, Rian Johnson is an idiot

Movie was kino until they got to the farm. Everything after that was trash

Yeah. The saving of this demented child was stupid and was a let down. I usually watch up until the cornfield scene

Jumper was better

It's pretty good. Lots of neat attention to the worldbuilding.

What is both good and bad about the movie is that it takes the time travel paradoxes you see in Stuff like Back to the Future and tries to make it more "realistic", but it feels a bit smug about its own logic that falls apart when you think about it even a little bit like if there is just a single timeline then everything that has happened and will ever happened has already happened. He couldn't have had the life he wanted before losing it and going back in time to get it back.

Im not a huge fan of this movie but that seems cool, why are you complaining?

So kino? Nice, agreed.

great scene

Surprisingly fun but, like every movie with time travel, you need to "turn your brain off, bro" for the obvious paradoxes and retarded time-travel "mechanics".

>I'm going to France.
>You should go to China.
>I'm going to France.
>I'm from the future. You should go to China.
Gets me every time.

That's why you need to stop thinking of it as a time-travel movie and more of a 'parallel reality' movie that thinks it's a time-travel movie.

that scene makes 0 sense