Will Smith slapping Chris Rock was fake

The slap was fake like Jussie Smolett's hate crime. Change my mind.

Attached: Virgin-Believer-Will-Smith-Slapped-Chris-Rock-Chad-Knower-Fake-Slap-Like-Wrestling-2022-03-30.jpg (720x720, 83.35K)

Attached: 1638711769332.jpg (474x267, 25.86K)

Thinking it was fake is reddit

>Guys i put gigachad over my stupid and obviously retarded opinion am i cool yet?

nice pilpul, Will is still a cuck.

Why would Will Smith put his rep on the line to stage this slap? It's obvious he's a very insecure guy with a fucked up family

I mean anyone denying it is a shill, pretty much

Attached: 1648552711621.jpg (691x400, 44.38K)

The fucking irony that in something as artificial and forced as The Oscars, the only genuine thing that happens is called fake.

>bro why would the Undertaker hit the Rock and put him in a coffin doesn't he know that's gonna put his rep on the line

are you 10

>woke: it was fake
>broke: it was real
>bespoke: don't care

>can't you see these two things are exactly the same???

Don't. Trigger. The zoomers.

Just let them have their fun.

>THE SLAP HEARD ROUND THE WORLD!!!

Attached: 1584193970566.jpg (173x292, 22.49K)

are you? this shit faker than fucking wrestling

who cares it's funny

>*CLAP*
>*CLAP
>*CLAP*

>guys it was genuine I swear these ACTORS up on a STAGE in front of an AUDIENCE were being for real

Chris Rock has never been that good an actor. If blacks were the majority he would be the Jerry Seinfeld of Seinfeld.

If you think it was fake you are retarded. I will not be elaborating further or looking at this thread again.
But you will reply because you are retarded.

if he was really angry he would have hit harder and chris would have been cowering

fake and gay

simple as

Chris Rock is not an actor lol. He's a fucking comedian. He's an awful actor.

Most people might think it was... but not *me*!! I'm something of a rebel, you see.

>uh Chris Rock has never acted in a movie
try again retard

Make it less obvious

Remember this iconic selfie which turned out to be a marketing campaign for Samsung.

Attached: ellen-selfie-oscar.jpg (1500x817, 92.03K)

>Chris Rock is not an actor
>He's an [...] actor
holy cope

>cuck throws a weak slap
OMG GUYZ THIS TOTALLY MEANS WILL SMITH HAD NANOBYTES IN HIM CONTROLLING HIS MOVEMENTS AND CHRIS ROCK CREATED THOSE NANOBYTES!!! BECAUSE CHRIS ROCK IS SECRETLY ALEISTAR CROWLEY IN BLACKFACE AND KNEW IF WILL SMITH SLAPPED HIM WEAKLY LIKE A KEK IT WOULD OPEN A PORTAL TO HELL AND SATAN AND HIS MINIONS WOULD CONQUER ALL THE EARTH!!!

Imagine destroying someone's career and making the entire black community look bad when the industry is pushing diversity as intentional.
You guys are so short sighted.

Wow nice strawman you wrote down there buddy but you're still a shill and the slap still looked fake as fuck. Try again next year, maybe I'll tune in