Smithbros

Smithbros...

Attached: Screenshot_20220330_141008.jpg (720x651, 190.78K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=25Tt-tAGKEo
youtube.com/watch?v=TL_ifSExyug
youtube.com/watch?v=QueiFeH1A2c&ab_channel=AugustAlsina
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Buckstatus: broke

Christopher Stone is now an honorary white man.

He won.

Attached: Screenshot_20220330_141252.jpg (502x392, 74.67K)

youtube.com/watch?v=25Tt-tAGKEo

>journalism

isn't he being called a cuck because he wife rides other men's dicks? the slap is just the culmination of the public mental prison will lives in.

It's both. He's being called a cuck because he's defending the wife who cheats on him. Being cheated on makes you a cuckold. Still loving that woman after it happens makes you a cuck.

>punching
and "journalists" wonder why their reputation is in the trash

I don't think this is the reason.

>scared to hit the white chad who fucked his wife
>hit a black brutha instead

well ye he is a cuck

>bringing up smiths open relationship
I'm pretty sure him and his wife are not in an open relationship, hence how he got cuckolded by her when she fucked a 20-something year old rapper.

Yep totally planed, this is what Will wanted.

He's being called a cuck because he is a cuck.

>the white chad

Attached: image.jpg (1500x1000, 970.31K)

Buck broken etc etc but why are faggot celebrities defending Will Smith? Niggers have been killed for so much less. He assaulted a man on live TV, he should be in prison like every nigger before him.

that fake smile pisses me off

why does a black woman get away with calling him a cuck but not a black man?
youtube.com/watch?v=TL_ifSExyug

Yes. This behavior is just an extension of the serious mental, emotional, and spiritual damage he has allowed to happen to himself because he lets his wife cuck him by staying. If a woman cheats on you like a whore, you leave her. Simple as.

Because he's 'defending the honor of his wife', which is the same reason Japanese people are defending him.

As if Jada has any fucking honor.

Attached: 1648506091139.jpg (656x818, 66.93K)

LOL

It's blatantly true. It was cuckrage. Just a week or so before he slapped Chris he had Rebel Wilson at the BAFTAs saying “Will Smith winning for King Richard but personally I thought his best performance over the past year was being OK with all his wife’s boyfriends!”

Then we have 50 Cent's tweets after the painful Red Table Talk where he emasculated Will further in his DMs.

This was Will Smith trying to claw back some masculinity and dignity. You don't slap Chris Rock live at the Oscars over a GI Jane joke in ordinary circumstances. This was the last straw in that cuckold's dignity barn and he overreacted so that no one could say 'Will Smith is a cuckold'. Ironically his overreaction just calls more attention to the fact he is a cuckold.

He needs to divorce Jada. That's the only way for his self-respect to return and for his career to move forward.

>why are faggot celebrities defending Will Smith?
Are they? I have mostly seen silence, and the occasional celeb denouncing wills behavior.

They need to push the black women are uniquely attacked narrative.

>he had Rebel Wilson at the BAFTAs saying “Will Smith winning for King Richard but personally I thought his best performance over the past year was being OK with all his wife’s boyfriends!”
oh zamn

Attached: pfft.png (733x520, 80.37K)

>Will Smith is being called a cuck for punching the Based Ribs Negro
>NOT for letting his wife fuck other men
I wish all filthy leftists die a very violent, painful, agonizing death.

Wrong guy

I’m a jap and I don’t know a single other Japanese person defending Will. This was pure unadulterated cuckold rage and everyone knows it.

Someone needs to explain to the Japanese folks that the wife is a worthless whore. Unless they all really are into NTR, which I hope not.

>I’m a jap
Can you prove you are not just an English teacher abroad?
>and I don’t know a single other Japanese person defending Will
I hope to God you are telling the truth.

KNEEL

Attached: 1648552206835.jpg (742x929, 195.62K)

Haha incredible. I didn’t know Rebel was based. At this point I don’t even know if divorce would save him. He just needs to stfu, chill out in the boonies, and come back when his asshole’s recovered from the booty blasting he’s gotten over the last few months

he pulled up w a demon on god

Divorce is the first step. Taking up something like boxing is the second step. Therapy is the third step (I think in his case he needs it, not a requirement for all men in this situation though). Finally, finding literally any other black woman out there and letting her love him like a woman should. He clearly doesn't know what a good relationship is supposed to look and feel like anymore, getting laid instead jerking off in the corner will be a good start.

The fuck is he supposed to do? Cry?

SMITH SISTERS..... HOW WILL WE EVER RECOVER?
youtube.com/watch?v=QueiFeH1A2c&ab_channel=AugustAlsina

no but man that shit was fucked he shoulda slapped back but kept it class