(((Ron Perlman))) tears into Florida Governor Ron DeSantis for signing ‘Don’t Say Gay’ bill: ‘F***ing Nazi pig’

>(((Ron Perlman))) tears into Florida Governor Ron DeSantis for signing ‘Don’t Say Gay’ bill: ‘F***ing Nazi pig’
Uhhh homophobe bros....

Attached: 34fr314ff433f41.png (670x621, 307.95K)

hey

lil

Are people just getting tired of them
finally?

Harry Henderson's not doing too good bros...

imagine being an old man and still falling for this political nonsense

More like don't say grooming because that's what the bill opposes

This is just part of the slippery slope. Any Forumsbros.

Today, it’s don’t say gay.
Tomorrow, it’s don’t say sneed.

HEY RONNIE. I JUST ATE A GAY MAN'S SHIT. HOW YOU LIKE DEM APPLES?

he's a pedowood kike
why expect anything else

YO LIL DESANTY, I JUST LET A PACK OF FERAL GAY NIGGERS RUN A TRAIN ON MY ASSHOLE, HOW YOU LIKE THAT, HOSS?

YO LIL RONNIE

I'm a gay man. The word fag (or faggot) is an amazing word, and Florida should go kill itself.

>LIL DESANTY

sounds like a zoomie rapper

Oh alright that's what this is, they're scared of President DeSantis 2024.

What is it with these actors that barely have a high school degree getting into politics?

HEY LIL RONNIE, I JUS WALKED INTO MY LOCAL ELEMENTARY SCHOOL AND MOLESTED ALL THE YOUNG BOYS THERE. NOW THEY’LL BE SAYIN’ GAY FOR DUH REST OF THEIR LIVES. HOWD YA LIKE DEM APPLES LIL RONNIE?

checked

checked and based

Attached: jewish-hollywood-men.jpg (600x1790, 870.64K)

The Left, Establishment, Elites, and NWO have been slowly creeping the West towards full blown pedophilia

It literally is the logical conclusion to all that gay bullshit. Slippery slope is just a smear they use to deflect

I am always right and they can only gaslight and dilate

Attached: 20210814_124215.jpg (2172x3862, 433.62K)

Attached: seal.jpg (400x400, 16.68K)

I honestly don't get why people are so mad that that teachers won't be allowed to groom kids 3rd grade and younger in Florida, although if your education system is so fucked up that you need the legislature to write laws like this then maybe you have bigger problems

HEY LIL DONNIE, I JUST SHIT MY PANTS

america can only be saved with our own version of madrasas

Its just a Far Right conspiracy chud

Attached: 20211002_224202.jpg (2172x3862, 614.95K)

Reminder that America is literally repeating Rome before its collapse.

>Castration of children
>Sexual degeneracies are celebrated
>Women vying for equality and uncharacteristic positions of power (ignoring merit of course)
>Racial schisms/hysterias

And, the best part? What replaces America China will be 100x worse.

>"I called him a nazi! I showed him! My power level just went up!"

Attached: rainbow_puke_hitler_by_naigora49-d31znyi.png (600x600, 140.11K)

>leftists suddenly care about the constitution

How long will it take until full collapse?

Attached: the left.png (2048x1358, 1.47M)

YO LIL RONNIE I JUST SWAPPED THE WIPER FLUID IN MY CAR WITH SOME NICE HOT PISS
THAT'S RIGHT HOSS, SOME REAL BROWN DEHYDRATED MORNING PISS
CLEANEST WINDSHIELD IN FLORIDA
HOW YOU LIKE THEM APPLES?

>sue the boy scouts to force them to accept gay scoutmasters

>quietly bury anyone who points out that the boy scouts were since sued out of existence because of kiddie-fucker faggots.

Attached: 40095.jpg (1000x667, 143.86K)

Anyone who isn't Mind Raped already knows that they are gaslighting about muh Don't Say Gay Bill because they know normies are gullible enough to actually believe that's what it is

I repeat, they are trying to manipulate normies and distract from the true purpose of the bill

Attached: 1639691690448.webm (608x1080, 1.52M)

then:
>two adults should be able to do whatever they want in the privacy of their own home
now:
>NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO WHY CAN'T WE TEACH YOUR 5 YEAR OLD CHILD ABOUT ANAL SEX AND HOW TO CHOP HIS COCK OFF AND TAKE HORMONES TO BECOME A TRANNY NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Not gassing gays and niggers when we had the chance was a complete mistake

Attached: pepe-the-frog-angry.gif (498x337, 61.46K)

T groomer Leftie

Attached: 20210711_110119.jpg (2172x3862, 643.39K)

good post good quads

But user the slippery slope is a fallacy, didn't you hear? Cause and effect relationships are a spook.

why are republicans such closeted faggots bros?

>gotta be 21 to buy smokes or beer
>gotta be 16 to get a license
>gotta be 18 to vote, own property, volunteer for the military, get a tattoo, and oh yeah LEGALLY COUNT AS AN ADULT
>1 year old and are sure you're in the wrong gender? That's old enough for us! here's some drugs to permanently fuck you up!

And this makes perfect sense to the left

Why are lefties dying on the hill of wanting to teach 5 year olds about sexuality

why are conservatives constantly twisting what Dems are upset about because conservs have no valid comebacks?

>Any Forums: noooo don't heckin abuse children
>also Any Forums: this 8 year old cunny is primo

So what you're saying is muh Far Right schizo puppy eating conspiracy theorists such as myself have always been right about basically everything

And the Left, Establishment, Elites, and NWO have just been gaslighting and Mind Raping the gullibles

Attached: 1647717045298m.jpg (543x1024, 84.26K)

When pedophiles are the voice of reason then you know the world is fucked

You'll get a chance to see real Nazis soon enough Ron.

This is more about the state having more control over children than the parents which is the goal of any totalitarian government. Gay shit is just the vehicle for it.

>Don't say anal sex in front of toddlers, DON'T SAY!? Look up the first amendment, Ronnie! Don't say, you Nazi fucking pig!

Attached: B2RLK41O40feqT2E.jpg (675x1200, 78.25K)

T salty Leftie

Attached: Its just a Far Right Conspiracy Bro volume 12.jpg (630x916, 132.72K)

I hear people talk about nigger fatigue, anyone else get faggot fatigue? Every new show or movie has a gay couple with a normal kid, acting like their the same as a straight couple.

Why are you full of shit? Quit fucking with other people's kids. And NO the kids are not choosing to do this themselves. They don't even ahve the slightest clue as to the long-term implications of what you're pushing onto them, and see themselves as just making everyone else happy as you manipulate them through positive reinforcement

Attached: C002011.jpg (597x611, 104.62K)

There is nothing in the bill about saying gay. There is nothing in the bill that is discriminatory. It applies equally to all sexualities and all people. It just prohibits children from being taught about certain subjects at a young age. Why do you oppose this? Why do you believe that children need to have things like "gender identities" and "sexual orientation" shoved down their throat in K-3 by a teacher? This bill was 100% a trap by Desantis for Democrats to walk into and support pedophilia and sexualizing kids and Democrats walked right into it and now they're going to be on the record for it. Desantis is going to run ads that say "Democrats want to teach your KIDS about SEX in KINDERGARTEN, but DESANTIS saved them.", and it's going to work, and it's going to play great for Desantis in a state where most Democrats are Hispanics who are homophobic.

Sounds like the kids you fags drag out with anti-biden signs to protest something they dont give a shit about.

this is unironically how (((they))) abolish free speech, just tell the sheep it's protecting the kids and they'll voluntarily sign over all their rights as long as you tell them losing rights means beating the left

someone get that man an adult sized polo

>Gay shit is just the vehicle for it.
but it's not about "Gay" anything, it's sexual subjects in general, regardless of orientation

>so what you're saying is [strawman]

Jewish

Attached: peepoTinfoil.png (112x103, 15.6K)

ideally there shouldnt be female teachers to begin with. teaching is an inherently male function.

Women make for absolute shit teachers, garbage image

Unironically eventually every little tit for tat on this wild rollercoaster the West has been going through is going to end in some sort of Civil War or Great Happening or something

I don't know when or where but it will happen

Attached: 20211018_152002.jpg (2172x3862, 494.43K)

if you want better teachers then maybe you should actually pay them better and not making their working conditions so awful
the only way modern teachers can cope with how awful their jobs are is by taking it as their opportunity to indoctrinate children. If they can't indoctrinate children, there's literally no reason to be a teacher given how awful the pay is and how every parent and administrator screeches at you

>this is unironically how (((they))) abolish free speech
there are already guidelines of what's appropriate to teach in a K through 3 setting that municipal employees must adhere to, how is this any different?

Not soon enough