Happy Passover, Any Forums!

Happy Passover, Any Forums!

Attached: Lyra.jpg (1600x1064, 379.99K)

Other urls found in this thread:

sefaria.org/Sanhedrin.54b.22-55a.1?ven=William_Davidson_Edition_-_English&vhe=Wikisource_Talmud_Bavli&lang=bi
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I totally understand why jews fuck children now

Shabbat Shalom

She needs to put cream on those dry feet

Attached: 1563447462140.jpg (891x1024, 229.23K)

She is probably 100% pureblood german/swede from Minnesota

WHERE'S THE BUSH

she's just accumulating as much callouses as possible in order to shoot an extreme "eat my foot dust" femdom fetish video where they scrub all the dead skin off and feed it to a lucky slave

>Lyra Lockheart is from San Dieg, 5'0", and 115 lbs

I wonder how much she was paid for that shot.

cute pussy

More like. Turn that ass over and stop flashing your butthole, slut.

>I totally understand why they fuck children now
of course you do user ;)

built for BBC

Attached: 342342.png (4000x3000, 3.2M)

That's a high milage butthole that has seen some real traffic.

>dirty feet
no thanks. women are obligated to keep their feet clean

Stephanie Colbertowski

sefaria.org/Sanhedrin.54b.22-55a.1?ven=William_Davidson_Edition_-_English&vhe=Wikisource_Talmud_Bavli&lang=bi
>And Shmuel holds: It is written: “And you shall not lie with a male as with a woman,” indicating that the halakha of a male who engages in intercourse passively is like that of a woman; just as the intercourse of a woman has the halakhic status of intercourse from when she is three years old, the same is true with regard to a male who engages in intercourse passively. Consequently, in Shmuel’s opinion, one who engages in intercourse with a male who is older than three is liable.
>23 It is taught in a baraita in accordance with the opinion of Rav: One who engages in homosexual intercourse with a male aged nine years and one day,
>55a or one who engages in intercourse with an animal, whether in a typical manner or in an atypical manner, i.e., anal intercourse, and similarly a woman who engages in intercourse with an animal, whether in a typical manner or in an atypical manner, is liable. This baraita sets the minimum age for the passive male at nine years and one day.

>Any Forums incels refuse to fuck this
Okay more for me

that bitch gonna get hemorrhoids

Oy vey, Lyra! Ya gapin' for the goyim again!?

and I'm the man to do it

>shaved
fucking ruined.