*high pitched squealing noises* -- goes on to tell completely normal and boring story and try and make it sound like...

*high pitched squealing noises* -- goes on to tell completely normal and boring story and try and make it sound like the funniest shit ever
the absolute state of male """"comedians""""

Attached: psr.png (845x884, 1.5M)

bert is an adult frat boy
you are a nerd, and naturally have a revulsion to frat bros

>"i'm pickin' up a breakfast-for-dinner vibe from this guy..."

Attached: C9BDD6EE-D901-46AC-8017-1B8D818FCAA0.jpg (1200x676, 219.34K)

Watch our latest podcast where we talk about Hollywood gossip and networking for three whole hours!

Bonus extras where we talk about our immense income available for VIP members.

the whole 'cali' crew rogan nepotism'd into existence is shit with the acception of segura

and I don't think he's great, but he's good enough to not be lopped in with the rest of DEATHSQUAD

holy shit california comedy is shit. especially when I'm from NY

Can't believe they're milking this dumb concept. It's literally just talking about shit that everyone has in their house and acting like it's weird.

Name a single funny comedian

i jack off to his wifes big tits

chris rock

this guy is plain weird. entire gimmick is being a fat fuck delusional vain man.

my friend and his wife sit around and watch this and santagato one in their living room like it's appointment television

they still do this shit?

"Bro you ever get boners? Wait before you answer that — Name your top 5 candies that aren't bars."

based bbw enjoyer

Dont ask that on Any Forums.
They always shit on comics like Bert and Burr, but then suggest comics where you have to have a serious autism problem to find funny.

I can't

>acception

the state of podcastfags

I like Bert, a lot actually, but I can’t listen to 2 Bears. He’s all over the place.

>Hahaha look guys I took my shirt off
>hahaahaha look at our deadpan expressions! >It's like it's normal but my heckin shirt! IS OFF!

Attached: DvRhmhZU0AA8XW6.jpg (1080x1080, 181.21K)

very interesting photo, you can clearly see who got whose genes, usually it's a bit more muddled

Chappelle

Nick Mullen
Norm Macdonald
N's are the only funny comics out there, but not those kind of N's (Niggers)

why does his wife look like she could be his mother?

>Nick Mullen

Adam Friedland and Rich Voss