Does the gender of the characters determine whether you watch something or not Any Forums?

Does the gender of the characters determine whether you watch something or not Any Forums?

Attached: Gender matters.png (753x744, 93.71K)

women aren't people

No. The gender of the director in the other hand

kill all women

all these characters are male yet I don't "look" or "think" like them, wtf? I'm a normal dude not some midget throwing axes at orcs or a powerful wizard fighting a demon lord or some knight rushing to the walls of hell. I can still enjoy this.
I'm dumbfounded by this stance.

Whats wrong with that?
I don't watch movies if the main character is a woman. I just don't find them interesting.

Since all women are written as men idgaf

>name your feminist give me upvotes for having the correct beliefs subreddit "two x chromosomes" solely because every online female space has been taken over by trannies
>now all of the moderators in the subreddit are trannies anyways
poetry

Why do you need people that look like you in order to enjoy something?

I watch anime and other asian show and movies and not once do I ever think "I can't enjoy this, where are all the white people??"

>Does the gender of the characters determine whether you watch something or not Any Forums?
Yes
I couldn't imagine watching anything that had mostly women in it
The fewer the better

>Does the gender of the characters determine whether you watch something or not Any Forums?

You misspelled sex, I don't know what this gender you speak of is. Sounds like some made up bullshit.

>be woman
>literally cannot empathize with men
it checks out

This is why I don't consider myself a nerd.

These sad fuckers have been outcasts so long they think they need to accept others, so they pretend to like fags and trannies and niggers. I cannot consider these my people even if they also like elves and shit, they do not understand the fascist themes in the fantasy genre.

That last paragraph is just icing on the cake lol.
I’m convinced this world is my personal hell.

gender (and sex) is just decided by a general vibe, and none of the characters in lord of the rings are giving female-coded vibes. and by vibes i do mean tits.

Underrated.

Yeah kind of, there aren't a lot of shows or movies with predominantly female leads that I've really enjoyed. Whatever Happened to Baby Jane and the miniseries Susan Sarandon did on the making of it are some of the few exceptions I can think of. Although I do suppose I like Murder She Wrote.

Attached: Baby Jane.jpg (1500x2136, 275.87K)

If you can only relate to people who are exactly like you, then you're probably a sociopath. Hilariously turboleftist cunts and Any Forums incels tend to have this trait in common.

I like watching female characters do stuff when they're not trying to make them men

I will never understand this. Not even once did I think about "representation" before the the world caught brain AIDS. I miss the time when I could enjoy characters without cynically considering their race/gender as a narrative vehicle to preach about whatever overplayed current era tropes twitter users are into at the moment.

Fun fact, all the mods for that sub are apparently MTFs

I'll go against the grain on this. I can enjoy female characters but I'll never root for them or get attached to them the way I will male characters. If women feel the same way about female characters because they can't relate to male characters as much I understand that.