The meme slap aside, anyone else think Chris looks like shit here? He doesn't look cool at all...

The meme slap aside, anyone else think Chris looks like shit here? He doesn't look cool at all, in fact he looks like a literal house nigger. As if whites domesticated him and put him up there for their entertainment

Attached: Chris.jpg (1079x702, 240.58K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=25Tt-tAGKEo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

This was staged.

>literal house nigger
>put him up there for their entertainment
couldn't have said if better myself. he's pathetic

>t. autist

I'm racist
But he is 57 bro,give him a break

You think it really happened? lol what's your favorite anime then?

YOU’RE SICK! YOU’RE A SICK MAN IF THAT’S HOW YOU VIEW THE WORLD. YOU NEED YOUR HEAD EXAMINED

[this was shouted at in the voice of Misty from the animated Pokemon series

>he's a house nigger for not being an actual nigger

Attached: 1635133170545.png (1440x1440, 1.61M)

>he looks like a literal house nigger
That's how Hollywood actually views their black performers.

>he looks like a literal house nigger. As if whites domesticated him and put him up there for their entertainment
Lol I thought the same thing. When he bent over smiling as Will walked up to him specifically.

Chris looks normal he's just aging. Wesley Snipes looks like he has AIDs.

Attached: CcESRooW4AACseZ.png (1000x1628, 3.41M)

If you cannot fathom the possibility of a staged entertainment event (Happened thousands of times before on record) then you need a medical CAT scan

he clearly thought Will was just going to do something funny, not actually slap him like a scorned cuckold

In your experience, what is "cool"?

Are you talking about his physical appearance? Because if so then you’re actually blind. Dude looks like he’s in his early 40s even though he’s pushing 60. It’s insane how good he looks.

this webm basically

Attached: Arnold Indulges.webm (640x469, 683.71K)

Well, he was in jail, so he probably does.

likewise if you cannot fathom the possibility that it wasn't staged. Obviously you have exactly the same amount of information on the subject as anyone else here, so stop being a faggot.

And the earth is flat

for real homie this nigga is a unkle tom, why he didn't bust a cap in his ass like a real g

If you can't identify legitimate human emotions, you're an autist. It has nothing to do with "fathoming the possibility" of anything.

>This was staged
Try didn't happen. They weren't even in the same room. Chris was a hologram, and Will was CGI.

Nope. Rock was smart enough to not chimp out, and let Will fuck himself.

Attached: C002042.jpg (573x833, 101.69K)

for me its 90s chris rocks crackhead look before they made him more safe for whites

Attached: rock.png (776x1254, 1.82M)

I thought that's Jada

aside from getting his awful teeth fixed after he got rich he barely aged or changed in appearance at all

>THIS WAS STAGED BECAUSE... IT JUST WAS OK

Attached: 67c24451d028023a.jpg (600x800, 107.96K)

Remember when this happened?
youtube.com/watch?v=25Tt-tAGKEo