Objectively the best Spiderman movie ever made

And Spiderman 2 is second. Into The Spiderverse is "good" at best, let's be honest.

Attached: images (2).jpg (455x674, 82.9K)

completely rational opinion

If far from home is so good then damn marvel movies must be total shit

Its not even a contender, also I haven’t seen it but I know for a fact its true

>Best movie ever made
>It's a mess, makes no sense throughout, and overall just a lesser imitation of Into the Spider-Verse
Makes sense

Personally I cannot even consider other movies "movies" at this point. It's like the entire artform came into being fully formed in December 2021, handed to us directly by God Himself. I will never watch another movie.

I'm still shocked they had a masked Spider-Man on the poster rather than Holland's stupid face. Those terribly designed posters for the Avengers movies never allowed any of the heroes to be masked.

Attached: conbel.jpg (375x411, 26.2K)

>Spiderman 2 is second

how? Objectively a better movie on all merits (blockbuster, cinema, etc).

Even Scorcese likes the Sam Raimi Spiderman movies.

Cope. It does what Spiderverse tried to do and does it better. NWH is a culmination of years of Spider-Man media. Every villain has history and substance, every Peter has history and substance, and the pay-off is the most well rounded and complete Spider-Man character we've had on film because he's all that history put into one character. Spiderverse is a bunch of random nobodies with the Spider moniker thrown into a blender all so the new Spider-Man that nobody has ever cared about can learn how to not be a loser. I wouldn't even agree with OP that Spiderverse was good, I'd call it mediocre at the most. The art style and animation carries a very average story. And a space/time/reality warping spell gone wrong fucking with the multiverse makes far more sense than some unknown ass-pull substance causing the world to glitch like a video game.

Without the cameos and references this movie would be nothing, because the plot doesn't make sense at all.

Circumcised soda brain american.

Flaccid, worthless response. You can't even make a case for Spiderverse and you won't.

>Cope. It does what Spiderverse tried to do and does it better.
Honest to god, I stopped reading right there. No Way Home was so disorganized and dumb that I can’t possible care for any reason for an opinion as shit as yours. Spider-Verse was the best Spider-Man movie point blank. NWH isn’t even top 5.

I think I agree yeah. My second favourite was Spider-Man because it was a great origin and filled with early 2000s soul. but this one was surprisingly good and easily the best MCU film.

NWH is shit and the character motivations are retarded.
Anyone who disagrees can eat shit and dilate.

Youre retarded and need to kill yourself.
Raimi movies > massive power gap > the rest

it literally felt like i was watching some 12 year old girls spidey fanfic that got its own movie. like im not exactly complaining but.... it wasnt that groundbreaking or filled with much substance

The villains were cool, but the current spider-man is an annoying bitchboy, and MJ is a grotesque woke creatura.

lol, no, it was worse than previous two

Attached: SPIDERMAN-VENOM-creators-actors.png (1096x5808, 3.9M)