Boy people are stupid...

>boy people are stupid. no i don't know any math beyond algebra and i don't know a second language but i know how to use my turn signal and i did witness someone not use a turn signal so i will assume everyone who isn't me is like that and they did it out of stupidity which makes me smarter than everyone.

Attached: George-Carlin[1].jpg (1280x1600, 147.36K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mDfPWdtsiUs
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

HEs right most people are stupid, I mean we have people who think open borders is fine and women should be able to vote.

Zoomer seethe thread.

My guy loved himself some nihilism and a black long sleeve crew neck t-shirt

George Carlin is an unfunny midwit. He makes Seinfeld level observational jokes but he's "mean" about it so he gets cred from redditors. He lauds as being above it all while only doing comedy because he's a fucking retard who had to pay off debts.

So everyone who speaks two languages has a high IQ? So the Mexican down the street is just as smart as Stephen Hawking?

yes. the Mexican down the street probably works a job building houses or mowing lawns instead of thinking about gay shit like space.

his entire act is just basic redditor opinions told with a self-righteous, pretentious tone. I don't think I've ever heard him tell an actual joke

Where's the bloody jokes? I'm not here to hear your sermon you cancerous bag, I want to get alleviated.

yeah

Most people are stupid, but I'd rather deal with stupid people than insufferable people who think they are much more intelligent than they are.

Bless George for making OP seethe for years after his death

>makes fun of stupid people
>stupid people: Boo! Carlin sucks.

Attached: original.jpg (960x540, 46.75K)

youtube.com/watch?v=mDfPWdtsiUs
Post your favorite Carlin bit

carlin was based. being charitable to idiots never ends well.

god stopping his heart and shipping his rotten soul to hell

racist anti semitic sexist transphobic piece of shit

Nice fairytale

HERE'S ANOTHER GROUP OF MORONS THAT OUGHT TO BE REPEATEDLY BLUDGEONED WITH A HAMMER

Stand up comedians are the most insufferable group of people on earth

He's not a midwit, I'd say Carlin's IQ was probably in the 120 range. He was very verbally intelligent and observational, just not at all insightful and his philosophies hit a wall at superficial nihilism and repetition of mainstream-peddled counter culture.

Attached: missme.png (406x399, 106.31K)

The archetypal midwit.

Attached: rFjMCZMs8ZNucmaHzDLnhV.png (1280x720, 1.5M)

I’m smart enough to realise that learning another language is masturbatory and not practical in a productive sense unless you’re planning to live in the country where the people speak the language you want to learn, especially when English is the most studied language worldwide. I’d rather spend time perfecting my knowledge in other subjects that are geared towards my goals. If languages interest you then that’s fine, but it doesn’t indicate intelligence.